• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Madness

Missy

Warren Scout
Help my bunnies are bullying me :shock:

They keep jumping on to the top of the sofa then onto my head, think they are annoyed I'm on the lap top instead of fussing them.
Jack's a Br Giant, that's a lot of bunny to land on your head :lol:

Maria knows that feeling, Missy. Jaynie is convinced she is the very centre of the universe and everything must stop if she wants a groom.
Giants, laptops, interruptions, maybe it's a Lancashire thing :lol: !

Neil

You maybe right :lol: :lol:

Aww bless Jaynie, that's my middle name.

It's Millie that's the ring leader she's a large but dainty lop cross, Jack copies her but he's big, heavy & clumsy = destruction.

I'm being "stared out" at the moment think they are waiting for me to go to the fridge, I'm a soft touch the've been fed twice tonight already.

Lucius does that all the time to me if I stop giving him my full attention. He scrabbles at me to get me to fuss him.
Taz

Lucius does that all the time to me if I stop giving him my full attention. He scrabbles at me to get me to fuss him.
Taz

Lucius is gorgeous, I love his ears so cute, is he young from the avatar photo it looks like he still has to grow into them, bless.

oh dear happy slapping of the bunny world.... is one of them recording it and posting it on youtube???

Back