• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Box

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Anyone ordered from the Hay Box ? I decided to order three boxes as it's nearly half the price of another company I have been using.

Yes I love hay box, it's the only hay that my bunnies always eat. I personally order the soft Timothy for mine, the only hay of theirs that I didn't rate in the past was their meadow hay. Their Timothy is great though :)

Yes I love hay box, it's the only hay that my bunnies always eat. I personally order the soft Timothy for mine, the only hay of theirs that I didn't rate in the past was their meadow hay. Their Timothy is great though :)

Yes I ordered the soft Timothy, it arrives tomorrow. So glad I found them online.

Yes I'm a regular purchaser of haybox soft timothy. Its so nice & green - always goes down well here. That's top of my hay range though - what were you buying before?

Yes I'm a regular purchaser of haybox soft timothy. Its so nice & green - always goes down well here. That's top of my hay range though - what were you buying before?

That's good to know.

I was buying the Healthy Herby and Bing loves it but it was working out too expensive, it was £49.20 for 15 kg.

It's £34.95 for 15 kg with the Hay Box, that's a big saving. I won't be using Healthy Herby anymore, it's too expensive.

Last edited:
That's good to know.

I was buying the Healthy Herby and Bing loves it but it was working out too expensive, it was £49.20 for 15 kg.

It's £34.95 for 15 kg with the Hay Box, that's a big saving. I won't be using Healthy Herby anymore, it's too expensive.

ahhh, that'll be why I've never gone down the healthy herby route then. I'm sure bing will love it, its the only soft hay I can recall my rabbits enjoying

ahhh, that'll be why I've never gone down the healthy herby route then. I'm sure bing will love it, its the only soft hay I can recall my rabbits enjoying

It's good hay and quick free delivery but lately my two have been going through much more than usual and 15 kilos would only last 5 or 6 weeks. I just spent £150 on new equipment for my two hamsters.:lol:. Got to pull my spending in.

Another Hay Box regular here. 15kg of timothy hay blended every 4 weeks. They get this 'posh' hay about twice a week and baled hay the rest of the time. I really notice the change in water consumption with the good hay eaters when they have had the timothy hay..

Back