• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Valentine Craftathon - all proceeds to pledge a pound

I wasn't on the list! Could you confirm you've received payment from me please for the bag charm sold? Thanks x

A few more bits to add :)

rainbow bunny, acrylics on paper (would be snug in a 6x4 frame or could go in a 7x5)
rainbowbunny.jpg

£6, At least £2 to the fundraiser.

Black hen, pastels on paper. Would go in an 8x6 frame
gio.jpg

£15, £5 to the fundraiser.

black dog, pastels on paper, 6x4
dog.jpg

£10, at least £5 to the fundraiser.

black bunny, acrylics on paper. fits a 7x5 frame.
blackbunny.jpg

£6, at least £2 to the fundraiser.

Another of Dandelion's 'Year of the Rabbit' paintings. Acrylic on 20 x 20cms canvas board.
£6.00 (£3.00 to PaP)
BunniespaintingsJan2011057.jpg

Year of the Rabbit Chinese symbol miniature.SOLD - SUSIE BUN
7 x 7cms block canvas, on miniature wooden easel.
£6.00 (£3.00 to PaP)
BunniespaintingsJan2011062.jpg

Miniature abstract rabbit.
7 x 7 cms block canvas, on miniature wooden easel.
£6.00 (£3.00 to PaP)
BunniespaintingsJan2011063.jpg

Last edited:
I just have another example of a portrait that I did tonight.
Portraits of your pets will be around £20 in oil pastels on paper with at least £2 going to the fundraiser.

springer.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

Some more cards £1.50 each including postage or I can make it cheaper for more than one purchase.

:wave:Can I have them all?? It would mean posting to Sweden but I would of course pay extra for posting costs.
Totally understand if you dont wish to.
Many thanks
bunnybunny

Egg warmer bunnehs!

Knitted to keep your eggies toasty.
SDC14845.jpg

SDC14843.jpg

SDC14846.jpg

£3.50 I'll cover postage :).

:wave: Can I please purchase these?? It would mean posting to Sweden and of course I would cover the posting costs. (My mum would love:love: them).
Totally understand if the answer is no.
Many thanks
bunnybunny

Some absolutely gorgeous stuff on here guys. Wish I had more pennies at the min:lol:. I make jewellery but I'm not sure if it is up to scratch with the stuff on here. I'll have a play when I've got some spare time and see if I can contribute some goods for sale :D if that's ok... or do we need to get permission first?

Some absolutely gorgeous stuff on here guys. Wish I had more pennies at the min:lol:. I make jewellery but I'm not sure if it is up to scratch with the stuff on here. I'll have a play when I've got some spare time and see if I can contribute some goods for sale :D if that's ok... or do we need to get permission first?

No, just post anything you've made on here :wave:

Blackberry (or Dandelion ;)) If you happen to make one of the year of the rabbit paintings in lilac could you let me know? I'd love one to go with my silhouette painting!

Back