• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello form me and EB pronounced EeBe

sazgib

New Kit
Just a quick one to say hello and introduce me and my little furball. My name is Sarah and I have had EB for 1week today we have made great friends and think EB has taken to me quite well judging from the constant licks and slavour :love: we are from Seaham in the north east of england where the weather could be more suitable for not just bun bun but for me aswell. look forward to chatting to all the other proud bunny parents :D

Hi there Sarah and welcome to the forum :D:wave: EB must be a big fan, some people have bunnies for their whole lives without a single lick :lol:

We have a lot of members in the NE (I'm the NE, but in Scotland :lol:) who I'm sure you'll bump into around the place. There are also many, many, proud bunny parents!

Do you have any pictures of EB? And how did you come up with her name?

pictures and more info

Hiya :wave: thanks for your greetings, EBs name came about from my 3 year old he came up with it stands for the Easter Bunny lol however with it only been easter once a year decided to shorten it ha ha think its also the name of the easter bunny in the film HOP thought it was quite nice though because its similar to Evie for a girl but since he's a strapping (if not pretty) little lad suits him well any ideas on what breed he is would be great because I just think he's a my rabbit ran up your alley type but looks a little like a lionhead and there was not a lot of information available when we bought him

ebfriends.jpg

EB.jpg

Hi and welcome :wave:

What a fluffy ball of fluff you have :lol: He's a cutie!

I'm also from the NE; Redcar, to be precise.

Ask anything you like on here; nothing shocks us!

Hi and welcome :wave:

What a fluffy ball of fluff you have :lol: He's a cutie!

I'm also from the NE; Redcar, to be precise.

Ask anything you like on here; nothing shocks us!

Hi there nice to see locals here as well and you can be sure I will be asking all sorts still pretty new to the bunny thing but loving every minute of it and I must be doing something right as he's coming on a treat. litter trained already with just a few poos out of his litter box on a night and that's only ever in his play pen and no wees at all outside of his litter tray not in the whole week I have had him and the licking as mentioned above is a good sign I'm sure :)

Back