• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elsa-U/D 10th July RIP- The Last Post

Oh heck, that's the last thing she needs to go through at the moment. Sending lots of just eating well vibes x

How's Elsa's wound today? I'm hoping that the decision tomorrow will be that she won't need further surgery.

Sending lots more vibes for Elsa. I hope there's a good wound update after your discussion with C today.

C is very pleased with Elsa's wound and we think that any remaining tissue thickening is scaring and not infection. We are hopeful that we may have headed off a much worse abscess from developing. Good old Manuka Honey !

However, C thinks she can feel foetuses in Elsa's uterus. Me and C both hope we are 100% wrong (I had a feel too). If Elsa is pregnant she will probably kindle about 2 weeks from today.

So some more 'not pregnant' vibes would be great, if any of you can spare them.

Elsa is now back home to her favorite pass time...........eating ! :lol: :love:

That's such good news about her wound :D

I really hope she is not pregnant, but I suppose that none of the adult does could be deemed to be out of the woods yet. How have you made the calculation of "about two weeks from today"? Could it not be that she could kindle any day up to that time (presuming that's the time they were rescued and separated?

That's such good news about her wound :D

I really hope she is not pregnant, but I suppose that none of the adult does could be deemed to be out of the woods yet. How have you made the calculation of "about two weeks from today"? Could it not be that she could kindle any day up to that time (presuming that's the time they were rescued and separated?

Yes, what I meant was that if she is pregnant she will kindle by 2 weeks from today. I can usually tell for certain if a Doe definitely is pregnant about 10 days prior to kindling. But I am not daft enough to think I'll get it right again this time ! I really, really hope that she isn't. She has already endured quite enough stress.

Back