• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm going to a Magic: the Gathering prerelease tomorrow...

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
...the title of the thread isn't the most important detail to people here.

The most important part is the playmat I'm taking to use tomorrow:

o7gYTo8.jpg

:D

That's amazing! My husband went to a MTG pre-release today. He placed 9th - I reckon he'd have done better with an awesome mat like that :lol:

That's amazing! My husband went to a MTG pre-release today. He placed 9th - I reckon he'd have done better with an awesome mat like that :lol:

The more important question is out of how many?! :D My best result was 2nd at a pre-release (and yes, I did use this mat.)

Tomorrow's pre-release is my first for three or so years though. And it's 2HG. Still, looking forward to it.

The more important question is out of how many?! :D My best result was 2nd at a pre-release (and yes, I did use this mat.)

Tomorrow's pre-release is my first for three or so years though. And it's 2HG. Still, looking forward to it.

21 he said! So not too bad.
Hope you have a great day tomorrow! :D

21 he said! So not too bad.
Hope you have a great day tomorrow! :D

Not too bad at all! I would be very happy with that. :)

Thank you. Got my fingers crossed for some good pulls and good times. :) And I have my bunny playmat of course.

(It's from StarCityGames - I have no idea if they still do it or do delivery etc. I bought mine at a Grand Prix ran by them.)

Hope you did well :D I never got into MTG (probably for the best) and the OH never got as far as playmats, but he does have an ancient green deck full of wasps and squirrels :evil:

Ha, the only round we won was due to a bye!

Ah well had fun and got some of the cards I really wanted for Commander decks.

And yes, it is very addictive once you start understanding it!

It’s all over my head I’m afraid, but I’m glad you had fun, I love the bunny playmat :love:

Ha, the only round we won was due to a bye!

Ah well had fun and got some of the cards I really wanted for Commander decks.

And yes, it is very addictive once you start understanding it!

I've never gotten into it despite my husband's best attempts! Though just this evening he has managed to convince my brother to play and he is loving it :lol:

Glad you had a good day!

Back