• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Unusual Rabbit Jumper Auction! Bit of fun to raise a few pennies! Ends 8pm Sunday!

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
All you followers of fashion prepare to brace yourselves.....

Up for grabs is this years 'MUST HAVE' item of clothing. A one off, ab fab *cough* knitted and embroidered rabbit jumper :shock::shock:

Labelled as 'free size', the chest measures 50 inches.
It's an acrylic, wool, angora and nylon mix. It is 'pre-loved' (not by me I hasten to add) and has been freshly laundered on a cool wool wash :D

I would like to start the bidding at £1.00 :wave: The auction will run until 8pm tomorrow so please place your bids now to avoid disappointment!

...and don't worry if it's not your cup of tea, you can still take part ;) If you are the lucky winning bidder, you could always choose to have it sent to a 'friend', maybe a rescue of your choice and then ask for a photograph of the rescue owner wearing it :p:lol:

The postage is £2.50.

Now, are you ready?

Are you sure?

Do you want to phone a friend?

Please make sure you are seated and have a glass of water to hand. The following images may cause light headedness.....

Jumper001.jpg

The detail......
Jumper004.jpg

Jumper005.jpg

Jumper006.jpg

Jumper007.jpg

*sits back and waits for RU to crash due to mass bidding frenzy*

Last edited:
I dont know what to think!! Cute...But Id only wear it for a laugh.
A Good cause..I bid a Fiver!!!!!

Is it wrong that I really like that? :oops:

£12.50!

I spent so long thinking about my bid (cos I can't afford much) that I was outbid twice over :lol:)

Congratulations Yvette!!! :D:D:wave:

You are now the very proud owner of one ab fab rabbit jumper!! :lol:

Please PM me with details of where you would like it sent!

Back