• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny shed

Fran

Warren Veteran
Biscuit and Max's new outdoor home :) Shed's 6x4 and the run is 10x6, waiting for it to get warmer now so they can go out into it!

P1020830.jpg

The inside. Still need to do the lino floor and want to add a shelf along the back as well

P1020831.jpg

The bunny door..

P1020832.jpg

Ohhh! :love:

When can my buns move in? ;):lol: Just wanted to add though, my shed had that chipboardy stuff on the floor and before I put the lino down, the buns had a whale of a time picking it to pieces. You might want to pop some lino or smooth wood or something around the walls where they can reach it just in case. :wave:

Ohhh! :love:

When can my buns move in? ;):lol: Just wanted to add though, my shed had that chipboardy stuff on the floor and before I put the lino down, the buns had a whale of a time picking it to pieces. You might want to pop some lino or smooth wood or something around the walls where they can reach it just in case. :wave:

I've boarded it with that stuff & protected the wood so I don't think they'd be able to get their teeth into it. Might do that though, Biscuit's terrible for destroying things!

That's fab - another good example of great rabbit housing!
Bet your bunnies will love their new pad:D

Looking good, the little door is a brill idea, probably better than a cat flap aswell from the buns point of view. I love it :love:

Thats fab. How have you done the inner door so that it doesnt interfere with the main door? I want to do something similar with my second shed and not sure how

that is lovely! i like the height of the run. yes, i'm envious. i need new accommodation since matthew and tabitha took over the living room.:lol:

That looks awesome!! Where did you get a run that size from? It's bigger than my kitchen!!

Someone who helped out at the rescue I was adopting from made them for me. They're great runs and give them so much space.

webbkath, I didn't make the door & I'm not really sure how it works :oops: Can take some photos if it would help?

thats great! :D i wouldnt be able to wait till it warmed up....but im so impatiant and want things straight away! :lol:

Back