• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Hillian in da garden' - warning - some images contain cuteness....

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
'Hillain' have spent their weekend lapping up sunshine - quite right too. And heres a few images of them just chilling out today....
As you can see, Lillian likes to 'relax'...

XLFVZg5.jpg

Cuteness warning - bunny washing scene...
ltcTDi2.jpg

Of course, Lillian is too much of a lady to wash herself, so Henry had to oblige...
R0m2A8T.jpg

I think he missed a bit....
BEO3IYo.jpg

'Hillain' have spent their weekend lapping up sunshine - quite right too. And heres a few images of them just chilling out today....
As you can see, Lillian likes to 'relax'...

XLFVZg5.jpg

Cuteness warning - bunny washing scene...
ltcTDi2.jpg

Of course, Lillian is too much of a lady to wash herself, so Henry had to oblige...
R0m2A8T.jpg

I think he missed a bit....
BEO3IYo.jpg

Craig they are wonderful - both Hillian and the photos :love:

The story that goes with them is so funny .. And your garden looks ideal for rabbits with it's shady bits :)

Craig they are wonderful - both Hillian and the photos :love:

The story that goes with them is so funny .. And your garden looks ideal for rabbits with it's shady bits :)

Thank you MM. The garden does have great shady bushes and stuff up one side, a decent lawn and a smaller patch, and a path running down the right side that Henry uses as a runway- belting down at full sprint. So it does give them all they need - which is important for them to feel as natural as possible.

What a brilliant garden for them. They look so loved up. I really like the name Hillian for them!!!

Thank you MM. The garden does have great shady bushes and stuff up one side, a decent lawn and a smaller patch, and a path running down the right side that Henry uses as a runway- belting down at full sprint. So it does give them all they need - which is important for them to feel as natural as possible.

Yes my rabbits like the hidey places :D

I was mowing the lawn today and wondered why we actually have a lawn. I mean, why is it often custom to have some flower beds, the odd tree and lawn (I don't mean places like Omi and Twigs live in, I mean places like my little garden :lol:)

Yes my rabbits like the hidey places :D

I was mowing the lawn today and wondered why we actually have a lawn. I mean, why is it often custom to have some flower beds, the odd tree and lawn (I don't mean places like Omi and Twigs live in, I mean places like my little garden :lol:)

Apologies, Craig, for going off at a tangent :)

The only areas we have which could be deemed lawn, i.e. closely cut grass, are paths. We have sections where the grass is kept at different lengths, depending on what we want to use it for. For example, we have a large square of grass kept long for hay for bedding for the chickens (not up to standard for the rabbits :lol:), grass kept slightly shorter to help insects and grass in shady areas, which looks wild as it won't grow very tall.

Apologies, Craig, for going off at a tangent :)

The only areas we have which could be deemed lawn, i.e. closely cut grass, are paths. We have sections where the grass is kept at different lengths, depending on what we want to use it for. For example, we have a large square of grass kept long for hay for bedding for the chickens (not up to standard for the rabbits :lol:), grass kept slightly shorter to help insects and grass in shady areas, which looks wild as it won't grow very tall.

That sounds lovely :D

There's no room here for anything except the standard lawn and flower beds down each side here :lol:

The Victorians probably! :lol: They're responsible for lots of weird things we think are normal ;P

Ooo hello Hillian you couple o' beauties!

Lillian looks alot like my bridge bun Millie. How lucky are they that they get to play in that lovely garden!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back