• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Welfare Hutches

Toffs and Pebbs

Warren Scout
Hi all,

Our hutch that has a run attached to it has finally gave way. At the bottom of the run on the door the wood has all broke and everything is falling apart. I was think that if you guys could advise some nice hutches (and affordable) that have a run attached. I will gather some photos in a moment!

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I recommend the Welfare Hutches, they don't deliver to the Island but have heard on here that they are good. Sorry about your hutch.

Hi, these are the photos:
bbd6d54880fa825f0ffa07258ad3220b.jpg
d529ca78c6a3059c070ee0010d93f205.jpg
268c2459f49b7ce9a699480709c64e8c.jpg

The door slides in and out but me and my mum are on the way to buying a new hutch!

New hutch!

Hi,

We ordered our hutch, run and tunnel connector about 2 months ago off welfare Hutches and they won't answer our contact that we made has anyone got any ideas? Or has anyone heard about welfare Hutches.

Sorry I can't assist but I've seen on FB other members saying the company appears to have vanished. I wonder if they have closed down?

Best of luck xx

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

Today we realised that Welfare Hutches is not producing its Hutches or producing anything but it is still taking your money.

They possibly have changed it so that you can only pay with debit card instead of credit card so you can't get your money back. We paid a decent amount of money for a new hutch, run and tunnel connector on the 5th of March but we haven't got anything since. My mum has called them all this week and emailed them but have heard nothing.

Please please spread the word and help to stop other people paying for something for their pets and not getting anything apart from money loss.

Thanks for reading and again please spread the word.

Did you get a receipt of purchase?
If so try trading standards. Even look into taking to court.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

Today we realised that Welfare Hutches is not producing its Hutches or producing anything but it is still taking your money.

They possibly have changed it so that you can only pay with debit card instead of credit card so you can't get your money back. We paid a decent amount of money for a new hutch, run and tunnel connector on the 5th of March but we haven't got anything since. My mum has called them all this week and emailed them but have heard nothing.

Please please spread the word and help to stop other people paying for something for their pets and not getting anything apart from money loss.

Thanks for reading and again please spread the word.

Hello, do you mean the welfare hutch company? I am waiting for two bespoke runs from them and are hoping you're not talking about the same people..!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hello, do you mean the welfare hutch company? I am waiting for two bespoke runs from them and are hoping you're not talking about the same people..!

I am pretty sure they are the same when did you order because they say they should come in 2-4 weeks

Only 12th April so I'm not expecting them to be ready yet...

We have been waiting for over 8 weeks and we can't make any contact with them, you could try contacting them for me because if they respond to you then it would help me aswell.

Thanks

Hello,

I emailed last night and have received a response already saying my order will be ready the week after next. Maybe they aren't receiving your emails? I'm using the address on their website.

Hopefully you can reach them soon!

We were about to order a tunnel / connectors from them, so I'm now going to wait on if there appears to be issues. I hope you can get something sorted eventually.

We've ordered some things from a similar company and have been waiting almost 6 months now, fortunately we didn't spend a huge amount, but it's still annoying! x

I ordered a bespoke 12x5x6 ft Kennel from them last year and although it took longer than expected (due to Christmas) it still arrived in a few months time (somewhen in February this year) and they kept in contact with us throughout it all - got a discount too for the added wait time. They reply quickly with emails and over Facebook so I'm unsure why this happened! I can't remember how we paid but I think ours was over PayPal? Hopefully you get to hear back from them soon :( x

Back