• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Hay Co

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone know what's up at the moment?

I ordered hay over a week ago and they're normally really good at sending it out. But it's not arrived. I've been charged and I've tried contacting them twice but I've had no response.

The girls are currently on poor quality hay and Phoebe's teeth are suffering because of it.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

That's a pain. I've not used them myself I don't think. However if they are normally really good I'd be inclined to think maybe something poop has happened to them on a personal or business level. Sorry to hear its impacting on Phoebes teeth :( There is some really lush long grass out there at the moment if its possible for you / your mum to pick her some?

That's a pain. I've not used them myself I don't think. However if they are normally really good I'd be inclined to think maybe something poop has happened to them on a personal or business level. Sorry to hear its impacting on Phoebes teeth :( There is some really lush long grass out there at the moment if its possible for you / your mum to pick her some?
I've tried to contact 'HayHamper' who has advertised the company on here in the past.

We made some of our own hay which they liked but only a limited supply of that. She gets a bit of a funny tummy with grass at the moment :(

(Hay we made and collected in the box and the area we let the grass grow to then cut and dry as hay).
881ee8c9c9aa1b29200c8019e2cdc6eb.jpg
9c3b7bbca2d0721a8a5bebbfddeb3f73.jpg

I ordered some supreme hay and it never got dispatched the seller vanished luckily with eBay and PayPal got money back easily, but was pain when needed to stock up

They finally replied to me after I put in a claim through the bank. They refunded me without hesitation.

I may consider using them again, but I think I'll order extra hay 3 days later if nothing from them.

They finally replied to me after I put in a claim through the bank. They refunded me without hesitation.

I may consider using them again, but I think I'll order extra hay 3 days later if nothing from them.

That's good news, did they say what happened? I was going to try them, but this doesn't seem very good

They were busy with harvest etc. But it honestly looks like it got lost at delivery. I'd use them again as the girls love the hay, but as I've just ordered 10kgs from another supplier it'll have to wait a while.

Back