• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Gardening For Rabbits'-New Book by Dr Twigs Way (parsnipbun on RU)

Shall definitely put this on the shopping list after payday. Fortunately for me Parsley thinks that dandelions are the best things ever invented and I can grow them quite easily!

Just thought I’d revive this as I’m sitting here dreaming of warm summer gardens and thinking about what to grow for my bunnies and how to protect everything else from them. I know there’s great interest in gardening on RU and I thought some people might not be aware of this wonderful little book.

I also have the honour of some of my photos being in the book - they are of Betty and Rosie who I lost last year so it’s doubly lovely for me :love:

They are great books and the photos of happy buns inside are just gorgeous.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Looks awesome. Thanks for bumping it.

I've asked OH to get it for me for my birthday. Late in the gardening season but I can plan for next year :)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Wow that sounds like a super helpful book :)

Does is come posted as an actual book or is it just a download?

Thank you

It’s an actual book :thumb:
Remember you helped me last year to try and grow some bits for my bunnies last year? Well I'm afraid to say everything died so I bought the new twigs way book gardening for rabbits and we are back to square one x-D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Remember you helped me last year to try and grow some bits for my bunnies last year? Well I'm afraid to say everything died so I bought the new twigs way book gardening for rabbits and we are back to square one x-D

Oh no! My advice should come with a health warning, shouldn’t it?! :oops:

I think a lot of my stuff hasn’t made it through the winter and this cold snap has probably finished off a few more - so I’m back to square on in some areas as well.

The book is very inspiring in a sort of how can I do that in my garden way.

Oh no! My advice should come with a health warning, shouldn’t it?! :oops:

I think a lot of my stuff hasn’t made it through the winter and this cold snap has probably finished off a few more - so I’m back to square on in some areas as well.

The book is very inspiring in a sort of how can I do that in my garden way.
Oh no its not your advice, I just don't really know what I'm doing :D

Did you see the metal pink pen/fences in someone's garden in the book. I thought they was really pretty. I will go home tonight to see your bunnies in the book :D

Back