• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

west mids bonding

hot cross bun

Alpha Buck
hi, final attempt the wkend at bonding my 2 buns, if it fails I will be looking to see if a bonding place can help, any recommendations in west mids area pls, hopefully won't be required though :shock:

hi, final attempt the wkend at bonding my 2 buns, if it fails I will be looking to see if a bonding place can help, any recommendations in west mids area pls, hopefully won't be required though :shock:

I hope it won't be required!

You are becoming a dab hand at knowing all the tips and tricks.

I cant help with recommendations of Bonding Services', but I just wanted to mention that if you do send the Buns off elsewhere then I'd strongly recommend that both have the RHD2 Vaccine first, if they have not already had it. The vaccine (Filivac) takes 7 days to achieve a full immune response.

Obviously it is a personal choice re vaccinating, but in the current climate re RHD2 I would not accept any Rabbit onto my premises that was not vaccinated and I would not send a Rabbit of mine anywhere else if they were not vaccinated.

Good luck with the bonding xx

Don't know if fat fluffs do bonding for bunnies not adopted from there but you could ask. Don't think there is anywhere in Wolverhampton. Good advice about the vaccinations! Good luck x

we cant get hold of it, no vets by us have it, manufacturing issue?

I cant help with recommendations of Bonding Services', but I just wanted to mention that if you do send the Buns off elsewhere then I'd strongly recommend that both have the RHD2 Vaccine first, if they have not already had it. The vaccine (Filivac) takes 7 days to achieve a full immune response.

Obviously it is a personal choice re vaccinating, but in the current climate re RHD2 I would not accept any Rabbit onto my premises that was not vaccinated and I would not send a Rabbit of mine anywhere else if they were not vaccinated.

Good luck with the bonding xx

well, we made it through the night, lots of grooming, eating together, lying next to one another but humping(both ends), they seemed relaxed this morning, I've every thing crossed!!!

Back