• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RHD2 at Bobtails Rescue

It's wonderful and incredible that just one of the babies escaped the virus. I wonder if he/she's got immunity for life now? Probably got a very strong immune response whatever :)

They just did a little update on Espera :) Such a cutie. She seems to be doing well :love:

I have just read this - maybe what you saw too Roxy :wave:

Update on our little fighter Espera, she is still doing really well, so fingers crossed everybody, and yes she is a little girl we checked yesterday and are 99.9% sure she is female. Also we have had quite a few comments saying how big she was, I think her previous pictures made her look bigger than she is, she is in fact tiny, only 400grams weighing less than half an average adult guinea pig. You can get some perspective in the photo with her sitting next to her food bowl, the third photo is typical of her, she is a real little live wire binkying all over the place!

They have said they are grateful for essentials, even loo rolls which someone kindly went them!

The bunnies are getting a lot of toys :)

For those not on Facebook ....

An update on little Espera, our miracle survivor baby bun, the only one out of the12 buns to make it through our VHD2 outbreak. She had her vaccination over a week ago and we are hoping she is now fully protected from this horrible virus. As you can see she is doing really well and is a real cheeky monkey!

Back