• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My wonderful Artie, my soulmate 11.08.2004 - 22.05.2013

I'm so sorry to hear about you losing Artie. I've only just joined myself after losing my baby boy Sherlock after only a year but I totally agree with you - this heartache will fade and would never change my time I had with my sweet boy.

RIP Artie xxx

*sigh*. would have been his birthday today:cry::cry::cry:

Happy nineth birthday Artie. Though it's absolutely killing me you are not here to celebrate it I'm just extremely grateful we celebrated your 7th and 8th birthdays.

Will miss you forever Sweet Art xxx

Anniversaries can be very difficult.:(

Almost four years ago we lost our little boy 15 days before his ninth birthday.:cry:

What a beautiful yet slightly comical little picture to have of the little sweetie xx definitely one for the frame when the time is right <3

Binky free little man xx

Well, it's Artie's 9th Gotcha Day, the first one without him :cry::cry:

I miss you every day little treasure, I was so, so lucky to have 8.5 years with you but there's gaping great hole without you. Little did I know when I brought you home how much you'd change my life.

Well, it's Artie's 9th Gotcha Day, the first one without him :cry::cry:

I miss you every day little treasure, I was so, so lucky to have 8.5 years with you but there's gaping great hole without you. Little did I know when I brought you home how much you'd change my life.

(((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))) xx

I'm so sorry, this day must be so hard to bear. :cry:
Sending gentle hugs and wishes for the good memories to crowd in and give you comfort. xxxx

Thank you for the messages.

Six months today since I lost him, it's still incredibly raw at times.

So wish you were still with me Artie, learning to live without you has been so hard.

Thank you for the messages.

Six months today since I lost him, it's still incredibly raw at times.

So wish you were still with me Artie, learning to live without you has been so hard.

I can imagine how much you miss your extra special Bunny

More (((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

xx

One year on from the worst night of my life.

One year and 2 hours since my soulmate's dimming light was finally extinguished.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I feel selfish wishing you were still here because I was so very lucky to have an extra 2 years with you, and you were so happy in those last 2 years, without those kidney stones. I'll never forget you, you precious little soul.

One year on from the worst night of my life.

One year and 2 hours since my soulmate's dimming light was finally extinguished.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I feel selfish wishing you were still here because I was so very lucky to have an extra 2 years with you, and you were so happy in those last 2 years, without those kidney stones. I'll never forget you, you precious little soul.

(((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))) xx

Back