• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hi everyone.

james1982

New Kit
hello everyone i'm new here and thought i'd introduce myself. my name is james and we have 4 rabbits. 2 english spot, 1 mini lop and 1 netherland dwarf. we are very much a rabbit family and our rabbits are a big part of our lives. unfortunatly we have 1 of the guys in the vets today having an ultra sound for a lump in his bowel area. We really hope we don't get any bad news. anyway hope to speak to you all soon.

hello everyone i'm new here and thought i'd introduce myself. my name is james and we have 4 rabbits. 2 english spot, 1 mini lop and 1 netherland dwarf. we are very much a rabbit family and our rabbits are a big part of our lives. unfortunatly we have 1 of the guys in the vets today having an ultra sound for a lump in his bowel area. We really hope we don't get any bad news. anyway hope to speak to you all soon.

Welcome James :wave:

Vibes for your little one that you only have good news.

Hi :wave: Welcome to the forum :) I hope you have had some positive news x

hi all and thank you for the welcomes. thanks for all the positive wishes everyone. unfortunatly after collecting the little guy today the vet told us he was 90% sure he has a cancer. we have been given a few options so we now have a tough decision to make. it may be a case of keeping him happy and comfortable at home.
:(

hi all and thank you for the welcomes. thanks for all the positive wishes everyone. unfortunatly after collecting the little guy today the vet told us he was 90% sure he has a cancer. we have been given a few options so we now have a tough decision to make. it may be a case of keeping him happy and comfortable at home.
Hi, and welcome to the forum :wave: I'm so sorry it wasn't better news, sending lots of vibes for him

I'm so very sorry :(

Sadly, I know what you're going through, as I've nursed bunnies with cancer.

I hope you can maintain his quality of life for as long as possible x

I'm so very sorry :(

Sadly, I know what you're going through, as I've nursed bunnies with cancer.

I hope you can maintain his quality of life for as long as possible x

At the moment he is still happy and not in pain. He still has an excellent quality of life. We are hoping he won't go down hill for a long time. Can't bare to lose him but I know we need to prepare for the long term. Thanks for all the nice comments.

Hi James and sorry to hear about your bun. There's lots of really good advice on here, I thought I was an experienced owner until I came on here and realised I had so much to learn!
Hi billybones welcome to you too. Post some pics of your new rabbits when you get them!

Welcome to the forum :wave:. Sorry to hear your little guy is poorly :(. Sending healing (((vibes))).

Back