• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just had to buy this bunny from the garden centre.

Glingle

Warren Veteran
I did search for one that needed rehoming, but couldn't find one. Parsley and Bramble refused to be cuddle bunnies and so I purchased this little girl

As yet she is nameless, apparently her breed is a medium hyacinth bashful bunny. :oops::lol::lol:

I did search for one that needed rehoming, but couldn't find one. Parsley and Bramble refused to be cuddle bunnies and so I purchased this little girl

As yet she is nameless, apparently her breed is a medium hyacinth bashful bunny. :oops::lol::lol:

Then she surely has to be called 'Hyacinth Bucket' ('Bucket' being pronounced 'Bouquet', of course !! :lol:).

Be warned, Jellycat Bashfuls are highly addictive.................

Sweet, gentle colouring, Glingle :love:

Then she surely has to be called 'Hyacinth Bucket' ('Bucket' being pronounced 'Bouquet', of course !! :lol:).

Be warned, Jellycat Bashfuls are highly addictive.................

No wonder I couldn't find one to rehome, they're all living with you! :lol:

Back