• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tabitha, Charles, Cecile

Thank you, esupi and bunslave. It gets me at odd moments. Nine years is a long time to build in habits (rabbit habits!) so I shouldn't be surprised if they surface from time to time.

It's been almost 3 months now, but I still think about how I need to start with Pip when cleaning out the bunnies' enclosures and it pulls me up short when I see her empty pen. (Yes, it's still up even if it only holds the empty litter pans atm. :cry: )

It's more than just habit...it's a lifestyle. No shaking that easily.
((((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))) for you, hb. xxxx

They are looking down on you, hugs xx

:)

Walking down from Dad's today, spotted a lovely fresh young dandelion plant, decorated with pretty raindrops - thought the bunnies would love it, then remembered...

And for the first time, this year, dandelions are growing in the big pots in my back yard. I tried to get them to do that for years.
Too late!

Thinking of four bunnehs.

:)

Walking down from Dad's today, spotted a lovely fresh young dandelion plant, decorated with pretty raindrops - thought the bunnies would love it, then remembered...

And for the first time, this year, dandelions are growing in the big pots in my back yard. I tried to get them to do that for years.
Too late!

Thinking of four bunnehs.

:love:

I have just let my neighbours dog out and picked a dandelion that was growing in their garden.
Sometimes things are done automatically
Thinking of you HB

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

I've not had rabbits for over four years,I still see huge clumps of dandelions and think,my two would have loved those! I'm trying to eradicate the odd dandelions that spring up where once I cultivated them .I let a few remain as my budgie"Kiwi" likes the odd leaf now and then.When I get a new Syrian hammy next month he/she will get some too. Remembering Rio and Cleo bunnies.

Last edited:
Back