• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ideas for Camera suitable for bunny shed

Floppylop

Young Bun
Hi , I am looking for a wireless camera I can use in my garage to observe the bunnies, I have used a nest box camera in the past, but would prefer something slightly wider angle, , if anyone can suggest make or model would appreciate it

I have these up outside because they're battery and decent camera (not like 4k [emoji38]) they'd work fine I reckon as long as you can get WiFi in your shed?

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Link / Pics???
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

I copied the bloody link and everything, then forgot to post [emoji38]

Deal: eufy Security, eufyCam 2C 2-Cam Kit, Security Camera Outdoor, Wireless Home Security System with 180-Day Battery Life, HomeKit Compatibility, 1080p HD, IP67, Night Vision, No Monthly Fee https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07W4..._dl_E4CXRHFE6C1ZRTVBZ3EK?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

This is what we have, bought them end of 2020, so might even be a newer version out now! They've worked perfectly all this time though. I have to say I am pretty impressed with them. We've gone for a proper 4k system for the house but I'll probably use these when I get the rabbits a shed when we move :)

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Much depends on your budget; in theory, you need a small camera that shoots at 90 degrees. It is also important that the camera shoots high quality and can connect to a phone. To avoid injuring your animal, I recommend you somehow disguise the camera. There is a wide variety of cameras on the market today. When looking for a doorbell camera, I spent a lot of time choosing. Most of all, I liked the Vivint doorbell camera pro, and I bought it. It's a great camera that has advantages over competitors.

Last edited:
Back