• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New indoor home all finished setting up... :)

OMG!!!!!!! What a glorious set up. Your rabbits are so so so so beautiful. It must be brilliant watching them exploring. It has really inspired me to improve my rabbit sheds. Wowser.

How did you introduce your two bunnies together? I have a dwarf bunny now and i am wondering if I should get her a sister to keep her company?

Was done at the rescue place I got my boy from. They took my girl in and introduced her to a few bunnies. The first one didn't work at all. Then the second one they tried her with worked. But when they got home he didn't adjust to being indoors and they started fighting so the rescue took him back and we tried with a different boy soon after and it was love at first sight and they have been inseparable ever since. So check out the rescue places and see if they bond your dwarf. I thought she was ok alone without another bunny, but seeing them together was the best decision I made getting her a friend :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am new to the forum and would love to see the pictures of this, but they are not showing now, is there a way I can view them please? Thanks Ria

Thank you :) It is amazing! Is the box at the back with the round hole in the top a digging area? Is there another entrance to it or is there a ramp inside?
Sorry for all the questions, we are new bunny owners (my daughters bunny) and are about to build a new enclosure and I love the look of yours.

Lol well it sure doesn't look as perfect anymore. But they made it their own. It's still easy to keep tidy though but they did rearrange how they wanted things to look :D

Thank you :) It is amazing! Is the box at the back with the round hole in the top a digging area? Is there another entrance to it or is there a ramp inside?
Sorry for all the questions, we are new bunny owners (my daughters bunny) and are about to build a new enclosure and I love the look of yours.

No it's like a hideout box they go in there sometimes at night to snuggle up in. Or just to through all the toys around in it :) they get in it from inside the hutch only. And always happy to answer questions :)

No it's like a hideout box they go in there sometimes at night to snuggle up in. Or just to through all the toys around in it :) they get in it from inside the hutch only. And always happy to answer questions :)

Thank you :)

When I first saw that bit, I thought oh, how funny - having your washing machine in the bunny enclosure.:roll::lol:

When I first saw that bit, I thought oh, how funny - having your washing machine in the bunny enclosure.:roll::lol:

LOL how funny :)
it's more Fluffy who uses it. its quite soft in there with the fleece and stuff, and he loves his comfort, while Bunbuns prefers it more on the hard floor for some reason, while he will only sleep if he has his bed or blanket on the floor lol

Great to see this inspiring set up again. Hope your wonderful rabbits are ok. We need loads of piccies of them!

Oh I want more pics of them too. But both are so camera shy and don't like posing lol. But yeah need to try and get some more done again soon. And yep they are both ok. Right now Fluffy is sleeping on his chair and Bunbuns right next to me on the floor wedged herself in between my computer chair legs so I can't get up lol

Back