• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the unkown bun

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
I know your name was Snowy, you lived about 6 doors away for only a short time (see my thread in rabbit chat)

I wish you all the happiness of the bridge, my bunnies that are already there, Hamish, Lolly, Barnsley and Bella are waiting for you, they will guide you through the lush pastures and fresh water. Enjoy the sun on your back and the breeze in your loppy ears little darling. Hardly knew you but will miss dreadfully.

Sleep tight little one and binky free.

Emily at number 12. xxxxxxx

I know your name was Snowy, you lived about 6 doors away for only a short time (see my thread in rabbit chat)

I wish you all the happiness of the bridge, my bunnies that are already there, Hamish, Lolly, Barnsley and Bella are waiting for you, they will guide you through the lush pastures and fresh water. Enjoy the sun on your back and the breeze in your loppy ears little darling. Hardly knew you but will miss dreadfully.

:cry:

Binky Free Snowy xx

Sleep peacefully and sweet dreams, Snowy. There are so many buns we all know there who will greet you, my three are amongst them. They will make you feel welcome, I am sure. xxxxxxxxx

Binky free Snowy xxx

Back