• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

Thank you. Notice the green tongue is forked & snake like. Read in to that what you will:lol:
LMAO XD OH always laughs at bunnies' green tongues, especially ours with willow. Chibbas always looks supercheeky, like she's rasberrying everyone who doesn't have willow XD

Sadly we lost Myrtle (Noodles half sis) not long before we moved to Lancs. That was when Noodle got EC related head tilt (badly). She moved to Lancs with us as a solo bun & we got Joey as her new mate a couple of months later when her health was more stable . They had a date at the RSPCA & Joey was the gentlest with her. When we got Joe home I plonked him in Noodles territory & she followed him round begging for loves until he gave in a few hours later:love: All Joey's wives have / had special needs :lol:
OMG brilliant :love: Noodle was really awesome :D Joey's such a lovely bun. Lopsy would be if he had a second thought for anybun else :lol:

Ooh can me and Treacle come too :D

course you can PM, (don't tell Joey though, he's got enough excitement going on). C&D lives about 5 miles away from me (I think)

Photos taken this date are really boring. I think I might take too many bunny photos ;)

I have so many photos taken this date, you're all gonna lose patience with me

Nonetheless:lol:

I'll start with 2019 & the downstairs buns

hNSoeuxl.jpg

JvQL0Opl.jpg

yIYoSsWl.jpg

MCelo98l.jpg

2019 Boobly was caught red pawed raiding the apple stash

TvXxUTol.jpg

Joey was pondering why he was suddenly getting less jaffa goodness for the same amount of pennies

hrzdvOOl.jpg

2018 Bobbly decided to evict the litter tray contents all over the lounge floor again. I kinda miss that she doesn't do this anymore :lol:

YPvz8KGl.jpg

khWOs1Tl.jpg

t5clz3ul.jpg

Joey :wave: :lol: I'm sure Mystic Mouse has told you about these https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/p/flavour-of-the-week/polish-taste-jaffa-cakes/p35758

no she hasn't. They look delish but do you think the cherry might affect the jaffa hues in my winter coat. Can you confirm if they contain boiled up bones like proper jaffas? I am not sure about them tasting of polish either. I have tasted polish on the skirtings & furniture when I get itchy teeth & its not that nommy. Joey

no she hasn't. They look delish but do you think the cherry might affect the jaffa hues in my winter coat. Can you confirm if they contain boiled up bones like proper jaffas? I am not sure about them tasting of polish either. I have tasted polish on the skirtings & furniture when I get itchy teeth & its not that nommy. Joey

Oh Joey I'm afraid I can't help much with your questions. I agree that for a discerning bunny the cherry might not be the perfect compliment to your Autumnal fur. Maybe see if Mouse is impressed with the Apricot shade to start with and progress from there if the signs are favourable. Poor quality advert I'm afraid and no contents provided :( Try thinking of them as polskie rather than polish. Sounds much more appropriate for a Bun of your integrity.

On this day last year Boobly gave me the biggest bunny fright of my life. I was lying on my bed taking these pics of her stealing willow

EaeGsool.jpg

HjQ8AJgl.jpg

JRkvZ8Nl.jpg

then she leans back too far & does a backwards somersault to the floor in front of my very eyes

then she leans back too far & does a backwards somersault to the floor in front of my very eyes
Lopsy would like to remind you that lop bunnies are like cats and always land on their feet, even when they clearly don't :roll: :lol: We've had so many heartstopping moments off the windowsill :roll:

Lopsy would like to remind you that lop bunnies are like cats and always land on their feet, even when they clearly don't :roll: :lol: We've had so many heartstopping moments off the windowsill :roll:

its scary that this is just what we see . Joey is super sensible thankfully

Oh, no, that would've frightened me, too, to see that! I hope she learned from the experience and is a bit more careful now when stealing things!

Back