• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

name - Jan

area - County Durham

RU name - House Name / Charity Name

Names of rabbits: currently caring for Acorn, Ebony, Bracken, Bramble, Mrs Doyle, Mrs brown, Mary McBunny, Biscuit, Anita, Guinness, Mac, Charlie, Olly, Cinders, Jewel, Lewis, Ant, Dec - plus taking in 8 more tomorrow

Work - Head of Animal Care at my mixed animal rescue

thing you didn't know about me: I have 7 grandchildren :love:

Name - Clare

Area you live- Manchester

Why did you choose you RU name it's been my email address/penname/online name for about 10 years (it means little monster)

Names of you rabbits George

Do you work, if yes what job do you do Yep work for Co-Operative Insurance as a coach in the call centre

One thing you didn't know about me I watch too much Anime for my own good!

Name = Jess

Area you live = Kings Sutton Oxfordshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = Tilly is one of my mum and dad's cats and then my birth date.

Names of your rabbits = Muffin and Poppy. 2 Cats Daisy and Molly and hopefully 2 more buns soon!

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work for Zenos in the employment team and I also run my own business Jessica's Cupcakes

One thing you don't know about me = I love to collect Beatrix Potter stuf

Name - Clare

Area you live- Bedfordshire

Why did you choose you RU name - It's a nickname some people use for me!

Names of you rabbits- Bramble :love:

Do you work, if yes what job do you do - I am self employed, do a bit of art/illustration which I sell online and at shows. I also work one day a week in a Party shop!

One thing you didn't know about me - I've a bit of a thing for James May from Top Gear! :lol:

Name - Louise

Area you live - South Liverpool

Why did you choose you RU name - It was the name of my first tw guinea pigs, I joined RU when I was interested in keeping rabbits to educate myself.

Names of you rabbits - One Buck called Harvey and Six Does called Emmalena, Daisy, Cindy, Misty, Honey and Blossom. Also one rainbow bridge Doe called Tika.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do - Yes I am a domestic engineer. I was a florist before and hope to go back to it one day.

One thing you didn't know about me - I run the Facebook Group for Christopher Eccleston we have almost 10,000 fans. My friend Ruth helps to run it with me. :)

Name - Lizzie

Area you live - Staffordshire

Why did you choose you RU name - I love to paint and it sound bright and cheerful, like me:)

Names of you rabbits - Three girls, Mabel, Daisy and Toffee

Do you work, if yes what job do you do - No, I'm not old enough:(

One thing you didn't know about me - I am an eighth polish:) and a vegetarian:)

Name = Chloe

Area you live = North Somerset

Why did you choose your RU name? = My bunnies names

Names of your rabbits = Millie & Tickles

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Nope :)

One thing you didn't know about me = I have an unhealthy obsession with Doctor Who :oops::lol:

Name = Michelle

Area you live = Ireland

Why did you choose your RU name? = My names Michelle, G is my surname and the s just added so its my pets. Pets just cause I use the username when ever on pet forums, youtube, etc.

Names of your rabbits = Three neutered males named Cooper,Marley and Dexter.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a student

Name = Louise

Area you live = Aberdeen Scotland

Why did you choose your RU name? = Lou (short for Louise silverbun breed of bun)

Names of your rabbits = Milly

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Home mum

One thing you didn't know about me = Married at 24. Got two children :D

Hi, I'm sure that this is the wrong place to post - as rabbit lovers I hope you will forgive me though.

I know nothing about bunnies, but need to learn fast. My young daughter and friends just found a dead rabbit mom with four tiny babies, three of which are thankfully still alive. They are black/brown speckled, about three inches long and seem healthy.

The girls want to adopt them individually and separate them - my gut says keep them together for now? Also, I'm going to buy a baby bottle - do I buy baby formula also or just regular milk?

I have a hamster case, is that good enough?

Any advice would be so appreciated!!! TIA

Last edited:
Name - Leanne

Area you live - Cheltenham

Why did you choose you RU name - Its the nickname my Boyfriend gave me when we started going out.

Names of you rabbits - Two gorgeous does, Ivy and Harlequin, 2 sisters

Do you work, if yes what job do you do - Yes I am a Health care assistant in a mental health trust.

One thing you didn't know about me - I have a blackbelt in Karate

Name - Laura

Area you live - Washington, Tyne & Wear

Why did you choose your RU name? - It's just the name I tend to use on the web. It's a geological term and I was revising for a geology exam when I first used it.

Name of rabbits - I don't have a rabbit but I'm looking to adopt

Do you work and if yes what do you do? I'm a stay at home mum for now

One thing you didn't know about me - I run a Brownie pack

Name... Laura

Area you live....York

why did you choose ru name?....I am a rascal,and so is my bunny:lol:

Name of Rabbits....Daisy Rascal

Do you work, if yes what do you do?...I work for a Lord and Lady as a Maid

One thing you dont know about me.....I have a tattoo

]Name... jacqui

Area you live....leeds

why did you choose ru name?.... eli was my soul bunny. :(

Name of Rabbits.... buddy, tallulah and blousy

Do you work, if yes what do you do?... shop manager

One thing you dont know about me..... i go to the 4 day blackpool punk festival every year.!

Name - Ally

Area you live - Yorkshire

Why did you choose your RU name? - I think it's pretty obvious ;)

Name of rabbits - Frankie and Penny

Do you work and if yes what do you do? Nope, just full time school- unless you count fortnightly hutch-cleaning at my local small animal charity work!

One thing you didn't know about me - As well as my buns and cat, I have numerous stick insects.

Name = Rosie

Area you live = York, Yorkshire but orginally from Essex

Why did you choose your RU name? = kind of a nick name of mine i guess

Names of your rabbits = Barney, Dutch male; Flopsy, Dwarf lop neutered male; Bella, Agouti Dwarf lop Cross.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = currently work in facilities but leaving in August to train as a teacher

One thing you don't know about me = i play hockey, i can play the clarinet, and I love sci fi. 3 things there....

Nerdy_Kitty AKA ~Cat~ daughter

Name = Steph

Area you live = Leeds, West Yorkshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = because im a huge comic nerd and also everyone says i act like a kitty when im tired

Names of your rabbits = Lola (diva bunny) & Bettie (she has j lo's bum and bambis eyes :love:

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = i do, but unfortunatly i work for netto but soon we all will be ASDAs (yay, discount card!)

One thing you didn't know about me = sometimes when something is too cute i start to cry with happiness.........and have a huge love for sailor moon *pose*

xxxx

Getting bunnies soon (early 2012)

Name - Julia (aka - Julz or Frenchie)

Area you live - Bedfordshire

Why did you choose you RU name - Because I am hopefully getting 2 bunnies next year. Just got to sort out the shed and build a run for them and then save up loads lol.

Names of your rabbits - I don't have any at the moment, but I used to own bunnies in the past. 2 males named Thumper (agouti Dwarf Lop) and Skippy (black and white Dutch). Thumper was 9 years old when he passed away and Skippy was 7 years old.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do - Yes and no lol. Yes because I am a Corporal for St. John Ambulance, but that is only a voluntary job, but will hopefully be getting a paid job as a Passenger Transport Assistant for disabled children and children with special needs (just waiting for ID card to be processed and some work to come through).

One thing you didn't know about me - I am completely petrified of loud bangs such as balloons bursting, fireworks and gunshots, but give me an animal of any kind (including snakes/spiders) and I will handle it all day :)

Name = Rachel

Area you live = Manchester

Why did you choose your RU name? = Because my bunnies are called Mork and Mindy from the ridiculous 80's TV show starring Robin Williams. His character used to say Nanoo Nanoo (though I'm not entirely sure I'm spelling that right...)

Names of your rabbits = Mork and Mindy!

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm an actor and I run my own children's theatre company, Topsy Turvy Theatre (www.topsyturvytheatre.co.uk).

One thing you don't know about me = Um, well that's 5 already... but, my guilty pleasure is reading rubbish crime novels :oops:

Name = Linnet:wave:

Area you live = West Yorkshire:D

Why did you choose your RU name? = ummmmm cos its cute

Names of your rabbits = Dandelion and Millie, both Dwarf lop ear/ lion head:love:

Do you work=no, school girl;)

Back