• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sponsor a Starlight's bun!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Due to high vet fee's, i am starting a sponsorship scheme, thanks to the help of Sam (Bluesmum).

Bunnies for sponsorship are the permanant residents:

Muffin
toys014.jpg

muffinchristmas009-1.jpg

Crumpet
toys003.jpg

moibuns005-1.jpg

Waffle
ZZZed085.jpg

The sponsor pack will include a sponsorship certificate, a photo of your sponsored bun, their little story of how they came to be here, and a little update letter written by them twice a year with a new photo!!

I am asking a sponsor donation of £15 a year.

I misread that to say sponsor a starlight BUM!!!! :roll::roll::roll: maybe I need new glasses...or less wine :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I haven't even been drinking and I guffawed happily to myself that it would cost much more to teach the bunnies to write than Kris would ever make in sponsorship money :roll: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thats an excellent idea Kris :D

Maybe they should get a Christmas card too?? :p

Think I may buy one or two closer to Christmas for Christmas pressies, will contact you closer to the time (this is so convinient... I was looking on Ebay for these types of things!)

:D

Yes, birthday and christmas carrds will be sent :wave:

As for the other two posters... oh dear!! :lol:

right...I'm nearly there with designing the bits so if anyone would like to sponsor a bun please PM me and I'll put a list together.

Back