Thread: new bunny and accomodation is progressing!

Default new bunny and accomodation is progressing!

really pleased, looks like we could be having another bunny as companion for our wildie 'spudsey', should be able to collect him in a couple of weeks

also looked at a wooden wendyhouse today that someone was selling they wanted 40 for it but the roof looks like it needs replacing as rotten plus a few other bits.

getting it for 25 just hope I haven't bought 25 worth of firewood

its one of those playhouses with a veranda

Warren Veteran

Wow that's great news!

My friend's got a playhouse with a veranda and it's quite useful for attaching runs to.

If it has a few rotting bits, it shouldn't be too hard to repair. I (well me and my dad) replaced the floor of my playhouse this year and it was pretty easy to do. We got another sheet of the wood stuff (you can tell I do a lot of DIY) and then we put vinyl flooring on top and then the playhouse. It took a couple of hours and now I have a wipe clean floor.

25 is such an excellent price.
    Inky (2004-20012) and Smokey (2004-2015)
    "Your absence has gone through me. Like thread through a needle. Everything I do is stitched with its colour.

"The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals"

Yep I was really happy with the price, just hope it doesn't fall apart when we dismantle it!