• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help to transport Brimingham-Islington

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Is anyone able to help with part of the journey for a bun from Birmingham down to Islington?

This is to help the gorgeous Fraser get to Romy AKA Binkybun :D
Frazer1.jpg

Fraser has been looked after by Chloaster for months and despite being sooo handsome has not been given a home due to having a scarred eye which needs regular bathing...Romy is quite happy to take this on and is so excited about having Fraser join her ..but unfortunately hasn't transport.

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated to help bun avoid a train journey.
Thank you :D

Oooh I can't wait for Fraser to arrive!! Annie is even more excited as I've told her he is her special boyf!!:D

I picked him up from his former owner, he was smelly, dirty and very cute.

His nails were almost an inch long, his bum and back paws were layered thick with poo, and his ears were filthy. It took an hour and 1/2 a packet of baby wipes to clean him up. Despite this he was friendly and cute. He really deserves a happy home.

Chloster also told me he also had a nasty abcess on his chin that had to be removed and needs daily care for his eye..

OMG I am from Islington :lol:
I'll see if I can schedule a trip to see my Nanny Marge (she lives there) - at the moment it may be tricky though, cos O/H is away lots...

Oooh thank you Chloaster and Cottonmater!!! :D Annie sends a big bunny binky to you both!! :D

Cottonmater whereabouts in Islington are you from? You can come in for tea, biccies (mint choccie feast ice cream...:lol: and of course bunny snuggles...:D

Oooh thank you Chloaster and Cottonmater!!! :D Annie sends a big bunny binky to you both!! :D

Cottonmater whereabouts in Islington are you from? You can come in for tea, biccies (mint choccie feast ice cream...:lol: and of course bunny snuggles...:D

I grew up around the Angel - Cloudsley Rd... went to Islington Green School. I moved to Highbury when I was 10 (but still went to school at IGS), My nanny Marge lives on Cloudsley St.
What about you?! :D

I am going to Southampton on 27th of July so i could take him down the M1 as far as the M25 if thats any help.

ok, I have arranged to go to Islington on Saturday the 28th, as long as the car is fixed by then... I'll ring the mechanic now to see what the chances are that it'll be done...

ok, I have arranged to go to Islington on Saturday the 28th, as long as the car is fixed by then... I'll ring the mechanic now to see what the chances are that it'll be done...

Ooooooh thank you Cottonmather!!! fingers crossed!! :D

If i send some boxes of feasts back up for all you in the bunny run will they be okay for you to put back in the freezer when you get home? :D

hmmmm... car is gonna cost £1200 to fix, so we are scrapping it :evil: :roll:
gonna get me a proper japanese car instead - but not for a few months... I'll see if I can get down there in o/h's car (which is japanese ;)) and let you know...

hmmmm... car is gonna cost £1200 to fix, so we are scrapping it :evil: :roll:
gonna get me a proper japanese car instead - but not for a few months... I'll see if I can get down there in o/h's car (which is japanese ;)) and let you know...

Good heavens!!!! :shock: Good luck car shopping xx

Wow!! That is a lot for a car!! Maybe we could have a whip round?? I can come out and meet you on Saturday 28th CM if you do go down that day :D

Wow!! That is a lot for a car!! Maybe we could have a whip round?? I can come out and meet you on Saturday 28th CM if you do go down that day :D

it is a lot - the gearbox died and it's an automatic and a rover, so really hard to get parts = expensive :roll:
I'll sort out with o/h tonight what we are doing for the next few weeks...

Ok, the best I can offer is to take him by train... I know the point of asking for a bunny run was to avoid the train, but seeing as though I will be going to Islington that weekend anyway, the offer is there to save Romy the train fare! :D

However, if Estelle's offer to take him to the M25 can be linked up, that might be better for him.

Alternatively, my O/H can also take him down the M1 to anywhere along the M25 too - the dates that he will travel are: this Sunday and around the 6th of August...

Back