• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would a rat attack a rabbit?

Thanks guys, think I will need to have a think about it then, the rabbits have a room to themselves at the mo, and get to run around the house when we are in and I'm not sure where would put the rats if we took them. How long do you let them out for a day (rats)? p.s. appologies for kinda highjacking this thread :oops:

My brother gets the rats out every day after school and they go back in their cage when he goes to bed :D Not sure how long they are supposed to have out but ours are out about 4 or 5 hours on weekdays and longer at weekends. Plus when someone walks past the cage they just take out what ever rat is sitting by the cage door and let them sit on us as we walk around the house :D Our rat cage takes up quite a lot of space and it is in my brothers room, and the rats free range in my brothers room (which has been rat proofed) or in the bathroom :D My bunnies never go in my brothers room though :lol:

Back