• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spike and Kiki

luvabun

Warren Veteran
A while ago, ARC listed Kiki in RIN and I thought she would be perfect for Spike as she's also a gummy bun. So now Spikes teeth issue has been sorted, they've met :) At present they are bonding in my kitchen.... I can hear occasional thumping and there's quite a bit of humping on both parts but I'm not stressing over it. They're eating and drinking OK.
So here's piccies from day 1 of their new romance :D fingers crossed guys

kiki001.jpg

kiki004.jpg

kiki009.jpg

kiki012.jpg

Awwww they make a beautiful couple!:love: :love:

As for the 2nd photo....................... I`m far too innocent to understand!;) :lol: :lol:

Su.x

I must be drunk:shock: definately seeing double spikey babes:lol: :lol: :lol:

dont go breaking my heart
I couldn't if I tried
Oh hunny if I get restless
Baby your not that kind

ooohhhhhh hoooooooo
right from the start
I give you my heart
oooohhhhhh hooooooo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lovely pic's of the lovely newly weds Jilly:love: :love: :love:

so does this mean you will soon have

there was 3 on the bed and Kiki said Roll over, roll over, so Spikey rolled over and Jilly fell out:lol: :lol: :lol:

so does this mean you will soon have

there was 3 on the bed and Kiki said Roll over, roll over, so Spikey rolled over and Jilly fell out:lol: :lol: :lol:
Certainly not if what's greeted me in the kitchen this morning is anything to go by :shock: poos everywhere :cry: please tell me it will settle and they'll get their litter tray habits back. Ah well, it proves they're eating well :roll: :lol:

It will eventually settle Jilly, they are in un-familiar territory so just marking their new kitchen as their own;) keep feeding the herbs and you will have a lovely pot pouri smelling kitchen by the end of the week:lol: :lol: :lol:

or bake them and glaze them, thread some cotton through and make a lovely braclet and necklace set to show your friends how you re-cycle:lol: :lol: could even get you a blue peter badge:D ;) :lol:

day two of their new romance and no Denny, no bracelets...

I'd say they're looking quite comfortable together and as Jeanne says, perfectly matched :D

kiki005.jpg

lol Thats from a bug thing it was like there were 3 on the bed and the little one said roll over roll over they all rolled over and 1 fell off right??

I had to do a scit on that at camp with my friends lol

The reason Denny's quoted that is that she knows Spike sleeps under my bed and sometimes ventures on it :oops: :oops: :oops: He's now hutched with his new lady friend

Awww, what a totally gorgeous, sweet, perfectly matched couple!!!!!!!!:love: :love:
They are so sweet and defy their horrid start in life.. him as an Oxford bun, in squalid conditions in a tiny, filthy hutch and her as a stray handed in to Battersea Dogs Home. I'm so chuffed they've found each other :love:

The odds against them ever coming together after their horrible beginnings makes them all the MORE special of a couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: :love:

Back