• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

19 'Bob's Rescue Rabbits

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Post on behalf of Jacks-Jane

The 19 'Bob's Rescue Rabbits' are now all safe in the care of ARC.

For more information see: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=92336

If anyone would like to make a small contribution towards their Veterinary treatment please PM Jacks-Jane for payment details. I will keep this thread regularly updated with how the Buns are doing and of course some PICCIES!!

Thank you Tamsin :D

So many of you offered a lot of moral support during the Bob's Rescue Mission led by Theo. We really are VERY grateful :D
Now if anyone would care to make a small donation to ARC to go towards the ongoing Veterinary treatment of Bob's Rescue Rabbits ARC would be most appreciative.
Yesterday Donna informed me that she has been asked to take in 60 Rabbits from a Housing Association Property :shock: So it looks as though ARC's funds are going to be very stretched for a long time......:? :shock:

Here is a picture of one of the Bunnies your donation will be helping, an upside down Boblet !!

Picture733-1.jpg

:D :D

Janex

Love the photo of the little kit & mummy. So glad they are now safe.

Will send a donation.

Rabswood

I'm confused....who do I PM? Jane or Janice??
Ta!

Sorry, I am good at confusing people :oops:

If you PM Janice (jrn1310) she will let you know how to make your donation.

I live in a permanent state of confuzzledness so I understand me even if no-one else does !! :lol: :lol:

Janex

Janice emailed me some lovely piccies of Theodora (Yes, she is a TheodorA not a TheodorU :lol: ) and Lady Jane plus all their babies. I doubt they have ever had the chance to graze before.

Lady Jane and some of her Babies

LadyJane.jpg

andmore.jpg

Theodora and some of her Babies

moreTheolets.jpg

AndTheolets.jpg

Lady Jane's Babies

BobsRescue.jpg

They all appear to be doing well :D

Janex

those babies are sooo cute!!
I shall send a donation! still would love to feature them in Bunny Mad, if you would like to write something for me Jane that would be great and i could use some of those cute piccies too, let me know!
Glad they are all doing so well, they are such lucky buns!

those babies are sooo cute!!
I shall send a donation! still would love to feature them in Bunny Mad, if you would like to write something for me Jane that would be great and i could use some of those cute piccies too, let me know!
Glad they are all doing so well, they are such lucky buns!

Thank you for the offer of a donation to ARC :)
I'll do my best to get something emailed to you for your Magazine, things are a bit hectic here just now though :shock: :shock:

Janex

no rush Jane, the next issue deadline is Aug 1st! I can't imagine how busy you are with all those buns of yours! my 8 take enough time!

Thank you to the people who have sent donations to ARC via paypals or by cheque, on behalf of ARC I would like to thank you for your generosity.

All of Lady Jane's babies ears have now lopped and it looks like one of Theo's babies may lop as well, the others look like their ear bases are too close together to lop. Theo's babies are all out running about with their mum in the area down the side of my house, they have grown so much in the past week they have been here.

Back