• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

transport needed YO26 are to Leicester

Angie

I can meet up near Barnsley any time during the afternoon. I need to be back in Nottingham by 6pm at the latest though. Would 3pm be any good for you?

Also, can we sort something out about transporting the 2 nethie girls that are supposed to be going to Jill at the same time?

I can foster them temporarily if needed as long as they can be housed together.

Angie

I can meet up near Barnsley any time during the afternoon. I need to be back in Nottingham by 6pm at the latest though. Would 3pm be any good for you?

Also, can we sort something out about transporting the 2 nethie girls that are supposed to be going to Jill at the same time?

I can foster them temporarily if needed as long as they can be housed together.

I'm in the Lakes now, so unlikely to be about until Sunday teatime - def won't have chance to get accross to Bradford to pick up the buns Sun afternoon & can't get them sooner cos nowhere to put them overnight!

I can pick up at 5pm at the very latest...is that any good for you?

Looks like the Nethie girls will have to wait until another time.

I can pick up at 5pm at the very latest...is that any good for you?

Looks like the Nethie girls will have to wait until another time.

It's all a nightmare cos I don't know how long Hellvelyn will take me:oops: I can't cancel that cos I cancelled Scarfell:roll:

I'll PM Jill & see if she can meet me Sunday evening - don't mind travelling down M1 further - might save messing people about:oops:

Back