• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Run ...barnsley To London

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Barney Has Been Offered A Home In London As A House Bunny .

Unfortunatly The People Dont Drive So A Full Run To Get Him There Would Be Needed .
This Wouldnt Be For A Few Weeks Yet As Barney Is Currently On Treatment That He Needs To Complete .

Could Any One Help Organise This And Could Anyone Help With The Journey.

Thanks
Angie

we could collect him from Barnsley and take him as far as Nottingham, if that's any help?

We both work though so it would have to be a weekend. The only weekends we definitely couldn't do are the 1st / 2nd (my parents are up) and the 9th / 10th June :D

Tracie

Last edited:
I might be able to get him from Nottingham to Leicester as the fella works down there so communtes everyweek day. I'll have a chat with him when he gets home if thats any help :D

If we are very lucky and we can find out dates etc we may be able to take him all the way as he sometimes has apointments down south x

If things don't work out with Tracie, Isabel and faye, i could do Barnsley to "half wayish if someone could meet me :)

thanks for the offers so far .
will get the post code to see if anyone could help with the last bit.

it wont be for at least 3 weeks i wouldnt think .

thanks for the offers so far .
will get the post code to see if anyone could help with the last bit.

it wont be for at 2 to 3 weeks i wouldnt think .

would anyone like to volunteer to co ordinate all this as ill be away on hols after next week . Tracey my sister will be dealing with adoptions but although she reads forum she doesnt post ....afraid of RU addiction syndrome i think:? ;) ;)

:rolleyes: I can sense it coinciding with my holiday!
Had a chat with the o/h he is happy to take him down to Coalville.i f it's a weekend I don't mind going further down.

Looking forward to meeting another Barney!

Hello :)

Im in Harlow, Essex and could do from this kind of area(Essex, Herts etc) into London to his new home? Depends when exactly it will be but im not going away and only have a couple of days booked to work so can probably do it :D

THANK YOU to everyone who offered to help with this . unfortunatly the family have now changed their minds .

bun run not needed :cry:

Angie

Back