• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport Sheffield to Leicester & foster

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
As a bun adopted from me a while ago has turned up in another rescue with her bonded partner..she now needs to come back to me
Is anyone able to help get pretty Tansy and hubby down here?
Also might need a kind person to foster them for about 4 weeks:D
Thank you

Angie you are brill..they will need a foster home til end of June..just waiting for Sooz to contact me but no luck so far:?
Will also need a bun to come from Barnsley to Leicester..

Angie you are brill..they will need a foster home til end of June..just waiting for Sooz to contact me but no luck so far:?
Will also need a bun to come from Barnsley to Leicester..

That should be ok - I'm boarding one - or 2 in June aswell, but they will come with cages, so I still got an emergency 2 tier hutch in the shed I can use for a bonded pair. They can use my kitchen as run space for a week until the boarders are gone!:oops: :lol:

When's the Barnsley to Leicester run needed? I can't fit another bun in, i don't think:lol: , so will just run that one down the day it needs picking up!:oops: :lol:

This is her mobile number which is up on our local area forum: 07852 192703.

I'm hopefully going to be taking some rabbits to hers on Sunday so could pick these two chaps up and meet Angie with them, I'm afraid I cant foster as I don't have the space.

Louise

This is her mobile number which is up on our local area forum: 07852 192703.

I'm hopefully going to be taking some rabbits to hers on Sunday so could pick these two chaps up and meet Angie with them, I'm afraid I cant foster as I don't have the space.

Louise

I won't have a kitchen:lol: I will be about late Sunday:D

Ahhhh Im so confused.....My net has been down for a few days so apologies to anyone I havnt been able to contact.

Jill I have called you and left a message tried twice yesterday and missed you plus yesterday was a nightmare....Tammy pulled a sicky and she was due to go to Chloe's so had a rushed vet visit plus our idiot tree surgeons broke my kitchen window!!!!!

Basically to fill everyone in Tansy now called Maggie was boarding with me while her owner went away and moved house. After intitial constant contact I didnt hear anything from her on her return from holiday and couldnt get a response. I contacted Jill as I knew Maggie was rescued from her to see if she wanted them returned should I be unable to re-establish contact. The owner since emailed me....my old address which is why I didnt get it....she lost her phone charger and thus couldnt access my number. She was waiting on a new hutch delivery which arrived earlier than expected and collected the bunnies from my OH on Monday night, also paying what she owed in expenses. Therefor I was never in a position to return the rabbits because she still owned them and they were not signed over to me as rescues.

I was nicely assured by a customer who happens to be a solicitor that if I gave them away without her consent it would be THEFT! Can you believe it? I certainly didnt want to find out :roll:

Has that cleared everything up?

then I too am confused Sooz as in your 2nd pm to me you told me she was orignally trying to rehome them..then you offered to foster instead?:?

Still have not had any contact from the owner..and there are no messages from you on my answerphone:? perhaps you had wrong number?

Anyway if they are back with the owner and being well cared for all's well!:D
so no need for any transport..thanks to those that offered to help

A man answered the phone, same yesterday and wrote down the message? He said you were out all morning? I called the number you phoned me on when you left the message on my mobile.

She was worried she may have had to rehome them or return them to the rescue, she had to move home in a hurry after her relationship failed and asked for help so I boarded them.

Phil gave her some leaflets especially about Flystrike cuz Maggie is prone to soft stools and also some advice on diet, the new hutch is huge with an attatched run so I dont think there is anything to worry about. Alls well that ends well. :D

Its been a mighty confusing few days :roll:

Back