• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone got this house??

I have been admiring that for my house bunnies, got to save my pennies a bit first though. I rehomed a bunny to someone a few weeks ago that had one and she said her bunnies loved it.

It is lovely isn't it! I keep getting undecided as to whether they would get more chewing from the wooden house or a cardboard house....what do you think? the wooden one is so cute...

I have it :) my bunnies love sitting in it but won't venture up the stairs, think I am going to take them off and put a box there instead.

I got it from vanessa on here, as she bought it and didn't use it.

Not sure I would have paid full price for it, mine have had a nibble on the stairs but not too much.

Hiya Romy,

My two frenchies have the largest house from 'the cardboard guy' which was about £20, and they absolutely love it.

They are forever in it digging, chewing and sleeping, and i even hide food and hay in there as there are a few tunnels and hidey places!

Its the best £20 i've spent!!

Hiya Romy,

My two frenchies have the largest house from 'the cardboard guy' which was about £20, and they absolutely love it.

They are forever in it digging, chewing and sleeping, and i even hide food and hay in there as there are a few tunnels and hidey places!

Its the best £20 i've spent!!

Hey Ruth!! Good to see you! Yes DArcy loves teh cardboardguy houses i always recommend them. I just spotted this new house and thought it was so cute I had to check with peeps on here. Looks like i'm sticking with the cardboard houses tho! I can't wait to see the three of them playing in it!!:lol: How are your goregous baby frenchies?? :D

We want to get this for our house bun Willow but I think we'll have to wait till after our hols. It looks quite good.

Hey Ruth!! Good to see you! Yes DArcy loves teh cardboardguy houses i always recommend them. I just spotted this new house and thought it was so cute I had to check with peeps on here. Looks like i'm sticking with the cardboard houses tho! I can't wait to see the three of them playing in it!!:lol: How are your goregous baby frenchies?? :D

Hey Romy, :wave:

They are wonderful thank you :D very mischeivous at the mo and into carpet chewing, but apart from that they are great. Milo is absolutely huge now after the scare we had when we brought him home!

Am going to post some more pics on here now......:lol:

Hows Darcy?

I've got one - Charlie manages the stairs no problem :) , but he doesn't use them coming down - he just leaps :shock: It's good for us as Molly won't climb up so we can give Charlie his food on top and know only he gets it :D

It's in their outside shed now, as it gives them somewhere to hide and be cosy if they want to :D

This was Charlie when he first met the house :lol: :lol:

z3.jpg

Back