Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAQ: Homecheck/Transport Requests

Default FAQ: Homecheck/Transport Requests

This section of the forum will just be used for rescues to make requests for volunteers to do homechecks or help with transport.

You will need permission to post in this section.

Posting

Make sure that posts have a clear title stating the type of help needed and the location e.g. 'Homecheck Needed in Coventry' or 'Transport Needed between Norwich and Leicester'.

Include further details in the post on exactly what help is needed, when and who to contact if you can help.

Receiving Alerts

To receive and email when a new help request is made please subscribe to the forum. Click the 'forum tools' button, then select 'subscribe to This forum' and select the type of notification you'd like to receive.

Please could you ask those requesting bunnyruns, adoptions, or homechecks to put Sorted on, when it has been, as now the site is getting bigger, I don't have time to read everything on here( like many I suspect)so have to chose a few from each section to read. It's then a shame to read through all the posts to find it has been sorted and help is no longer needed. Or is there a way to individually delete posts?

Also sometimes I reply to a post but later can't remember the topic heading so can't get back to it. Is there any way to keep an individual group of favourite posts please?
    mant thanks- Sue
    Last edited by sdf76; 01-05-2008 at 09:53 PM.

Spam reported

Warren Veteran

Both posts above reported

Hi, is there anyway i can access to post in the rescue section please as i am a rescue?

Would like to put a homecheck

PM Soad, she sorted it out for me. Alternitly pm any admin on site now with the details and they can post it on your behalf, just to get this one sorted!
    Slave to : Misty, Matty,Luna and Zaphod the buns, Tallulah, Poppy, Spider my girly rattlets Mr Chalk and Mr Cheese the boy ratties and Cleo the cat.

Small Animal Rescue in the North East www.nrsarescue.org Give a Hobo a Home!

Warren Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Hopper View Post
    Hi, is there anyway i can access to post in the rescue section please as i am a rescue?

Would like to put a homecheck

pm soad she usually deals with the rin and homechecking threads.

Wise Old Thumper

Andrea if its the Leicester one I can do it..replied on RHU
    Jill

Default **Bunny Transport Available**

My work takes me all over the UK and I'd be very happy to act as a bunny taxi if it wasn't too far from the route I was already taking. I'm on the South Leics/Northants border and I work from home so that is always my start & end point. This week I'm going to Oldbury (B'ham), London and Reading
    Run free Melody & Boysie, our ponies of over 20 years, our special bunnies Inca & Badger
    & also gorgeous Fidget the crazy cat, all taken to early. We will never forget you xxx

New Kit

Default home checks

I can do home checks in my area if needed. If it is what I think it is, where I go to chek out the conditions of where an adoptee bun will live to make sure it meets standards from the adopting home. The Ely area of Cambridgeshire.