• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

TAXI REQUEST, GLOUCESTER TO RUGBY.

If any one can help to transport some guinea pigs please let me know.

I am drowning in them, and Tracy is able to help by taking some on for me.

alice

Hello,

I do have the possibility of getting these piggies to Worcester on Saturday, possibly mid afternoon. I have mailed Tracy, but I know her computer is playing up at present.

Would you still be able to help please?

Alice

Tim,

You are a star! I will check with Sharon, who is coming Saturday to see if she will bring them to Worcester, I imagine that is easier for you.

Thanks, thanks, thanks!!!

Alice

:bunny: Hi does tracy know yet or shall i ring her? please let me know pick up address and i am happy to come all the way if it helps.

Urgent Please Read Asap

:wave: Hi Alice have spoken to Tracy this morning 8.00 am she is ok with everything i would prefer to come to glouster if poss as i can come earlier and be with you for 9/9.30 am then back before dinner. If that is ok with you reply here or no my email address above with address for pick up. pleased to help Tim x :D

Back