Thread: I AM VERY TEMPTED

Default I AM VERY TEMPTED

Coming home from the pet shop today my 5 year old son relayed a conversation to my husband which we had whilst in the shop. Toby told his dad that mum had asked if he thought dad would be cross if we took a rabbit home, husband replied that one more wouldn't make a difference to which I piped up I'd have to have two Mmmmm think I will be saving my pennies

Wise Old Thumper

Well as you have 7 already would he notice?

how are they all by the way?
    Jill

Hello Jill, how are you? They are all very well. I was sitting in the sun this week, reading my book, relaxing, watching the bunnies thinking what a lucky bunny mummy I am. My daughter has been spoiling them, she's been reading to them Trio are truly fab, Daffodil is a sweetie and Flora aka Simba is a darling - she's definitely the gaffer

I nearly choked when hubby said one more wouldn't make a difference and he didn't reply when I said I would have to have two - I shall be keeping an eye out once I've saved a few pennies as the best accommodation is a must

Wise Old Thumper

Hi I'm fine thanks..had a bit of a bad week with a few poorly bunnies coming in ..don't know if you saw the thread " I want to hit someone" ?

anyway great to hear all the bunnies are fine and you are enjoying having them...Flora is a pretty name by the way
    Jill