• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

has anyone ever eaten a pellet?

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
I dropped one out of the container, after shutting the lid, and being too lazy to re-open the lid and too stingy to waste it - I instinctively ate it :shock:
tasted a bit like grass, much more flavour than hay... but a bit gritty for my liking. It dissolves in the mouth really quickly, and isn't at all crunchy! It's consistency was like those white candy sticks that you used to get as a kid (and pretend they're cigarettes!!!)
Well - there you go... that's what an A&P natural pellet tastes like. Wouldn't recommend it though :?

This is the funniest thread I have ever seen on here!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I do have to ask though - how do you know what hay tastes like?? :shock:

got to confess me and my mate ate a pellet of SS each and a bit of aunty ems biscuit when we'd overdone it on the wine. they both tasted pretty odd although i had indegestion at the time and they actually seemed to cure it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

glad to know i'm not the only freak on here :lol: :lol: :lol:

SarahP said:
This is the funniest thread I have ever seen on here!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I do have to ask though - how do you know what hay tastes like?? :shock:

I tend to pick bits of hay out of my hair and have a nibble of it whilst I am in the queue at the checkout at Tesco...... :oops: :roll: :lol:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
SarahP said:

I tend to pick bits of hay out of my hair and have a nibble of it whilst I am in the queue at the checkout at Tesco...... :oops: :roll: :lol:

Janex

Yeah, I just nibble bits here and there too... bit like a country yokel!!!
and I've eaten plenty of grass in my time ( :shock: nothing funny :? :lol: ) I like the bit in the middle near the root - juicy! :D

My boyfriend tries all the rabbit treats - I don;t know why, I think he's just weird :lol: . He insisted on buying some egg biscuits for the buns although I disagreed with it (since they should be vegan) i let him to keep the peace. Anyway he ate one and it gave a stomach ache and the need for the toilet :lol: :lol: I threw the biscuits away and told him it served him right :lol: :lol:

CottonMather said:
I dropped one out of the container, after shutting the lid, and being too lazy to re-open the lid and too stingy to waste it - I instinctively ate it :shock:
tasted a bit like grass, much more flavour than hay... but a bit gritty for my liking. It dissolves in the mouth really quickly, and isn't at all crunchy! It's consistency was like those white candy sticks that you used to get as a kid (and pretend they're cigarettes!!!)
Well - there you go... that's what an A&P natural pellet tastes like. Wouldn't recommend it though :?

Im worried about you Faye... but this post has made me laugh so much.

I must confess that when we first got Oscar, he was fed a mix, and i ate one of the green flat peas... well a couple... quite nice.

i always am getting bits of bunny food and hay etc in my mouth complete with bunny fur..its the side effect of giving bertie a huge kiss on his cheeks when hes being cuddly on the floor..
lol jane i have actualy found hay in my hair whilst standing in the checkout at morrisons once with me mum..she was so horifed but i said no buny owner gets away with it for long! :lol:

my niece once ate a bag of catnip dops cos she thought they were sweets and she used to come down and always nick my girls sweets etc when they were kids..it was the only time we got the better of her it was hilarious!
then a few years later my daughter was eating a choc chip muffin and dropped a choccy chip on herlap but what she picked up and ate was a catnip drop left there byher cat a few seconds earlier..she hasnt eaten choch muffins since..over 6 years now!

i confess to sharing my dogs good boy drops one chrstams..i thought they were much nicer than chocolate! :oops: oh and i ate a few bonios in my time..what i had my dog had..what my dog had.with the exception on tinnned foor etc! i had..she was my best friend even tho aged 4 or five i went to get a drink..ihad a bag of maltesers or small box of them for my birthday and i put them on the stool next to me when i came back with my drink she was eating the very last one! :lol:

Jack's-Jane said:
I prefer SS myself.............. :roll: :lol:

Janex

I'm afraid there I have to disagree (although there is the question how can 25 rabbits be wrong?) but I prefer the A&P, I thought it munched better and had a better over all taste than the SS which was more crumbly, was a bit dusty and also stuck in my teeth :?

Sorry I`m an excell person!!!!! Far more taste.............................

Unfortunately the bunnies no longer have it so i`m detoxing at the mo!!! :oops: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Back