• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Greens"

Are they called spring greens Becki? Are they quite big loose leaves attaches to a stem? If so they will be spring greens, they are fine to give to buns - my girls get them all the time! :D

shhh keep it down i have 10 very jealous bunnies here now :lol:
they know its shopping day tomorrow so they will be keeping an eye on me waiting for the magic leaves to appear :lol: :roll:

Greens are a staple veg for mine and they love it, just i find that it is one of those vegetables that isn't always in the store! very annoying!!!

yep its a regular for mine 2 - big flat leaves all in a bunch, like a big long cabbage but more 'leafy' if that makes sense :lol:

I saw that veg in Asda tonight. How much should you give a 12wk old and an adult? I gave my baby just a little grass and dandelion leaf yesterday and his poops were a bit shiny looking a few hours later and a little soft.

My lot adore greens. I grow my own now in the greenhouse, they're really spring cabbages and grow all year round under glass.

Back