• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Raffle for multiple rescues

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Jemma&Theo
Forum regulations- Please read

If everyone is willing. Id like to hold a giant raffle and for the proceeds to go to RESCUES

My thoughts are if everyone posts a small rabbit prize (eg: small bag of treats, toss-toy, brush etc) to my address then I will make a huge hamper. (PM for my address)

Virtual tickets will then be sold and paid for by anyone wishing to enter (By Paypal, postal order, cheque or cash) for about £2.

The winner will recieve ALL the goodies (postage paid by MOI) and ticket proceeds to go to rescue

I have had a brilliant response and am organising a raffle.

Please send all goodies (when the rescue is chosen)by the end of march

when the hamper is made- tickets will go on sale and the winner will be drawn from a hat.

nominate your rescue centres now- PM ME
Rescues currently on the list

ARC
HONEYBUNNY RESCUE
BARC ran by bunnymadhouse
Elaine Tameside Manchester
Bobtails in Surrey and GBH in Kent

To make this idea acceptable with Forum rules I must do the following.

1. Choose the Rescue so everyone knows where the money is going

A List of rescues is being compiled, The rescue Centres will be chosen by a random selection (out of a hat) on 21st feb. The rescues in for the draw are listed above (if anyone has a question or wants to add a new rescue then pm me). Please do not send any items until then. (to adhere to forum rules)

2. Ask the rescue how they would like the money collected e.g. would they like it sent directly to them or are they happy for you to receive it.

I am happy to act as a go between purely for ease but the rescue has the freedom to make this choice after the 21st feb.

3. Make it clear what the rules are and when the closing date is.

Closing date for Rescue nominees is 21st feb. After the rescue is chosen- the closing dte for hamper contributions is the end of march. The rules are that all gifts for the hamper are easy to post and safe for rabbits/owners to use.

updated version

nominate your rescue centres now- PM ME- the benefitting centre will be picked at random 21st feb
Rescues currently on the list

ARC
HONEYBUNNY RESCUE
BARC ran by bunnymadhouse
Elaine Tameside Manchester
Bobtails in Surrey
GBH in Kent
Bunnyhop Hotel and rescue
Ebony Eyes
eastbourne rabbit rescue
Warwick rescue (jane dexter)
sooz, rescuing buns in SHEFFIELD
Sprowston Guinea Pig Rescue
Bills rescue in Staffordshire Moorlands
The Rabbit Residence Rescue
Bursledon Bobtails

Heres how it works, when we have decided the rescue (wed), collections will begin.

My thoughts are if everyone posts a small rabbit prize (eg: small bag of treats, toss-toy, brush etc) to my address then I will make a huge hamper. (PM for my address)

Virtual tickets to win the hamper will then be sold and paid for by anyone wishing to enter (By Paypal, postal order, cheque or cash) for about £2.

The winner will recieve ALL the goodies (postage paid by MOI) and ticket proceeds to go to the rescue picked on wednesday

Please send all goodies (when the rescue is chosen)by the end of march

when the hamper is made- tickets will go on sale and the winner will be drawn from a hat.

To make this idea acceptable with Forum rules I must do the following.

1. Choose the Rescue so everyone knows where the money is going

A List of rescues is being compiled, The rescue Centres will be chosen by a random selection (out of a hat) on 21st feb. The rescues in for the draw are listed above (if anyone has a question or wants to add a new rescue then pm me). Please do not send any items until then. (to adhere to forum rules)

2. Ask the rescue how they would like the money collected e.g. would they like it sent directly to them or are they happy for you to receive it.

I am happy to act as a go between purely for ease but the rescue has the freedom to make this choice after the 21st feb.

3. Make it clear what the rules are and when the closing date is.

Closing date for Rescue nominees is 21st feb. After the rescue is chosen- the closing dte for hamper contributions is the end of march. The rules are that all gifts for the hamper are easy to post and safe for rabbits/owners to use.[/b]

THE DRAW HAS TAKEN PLACE

Now the benefitting rescue has been selected, we can start the collection.

Heres how we did it :)

pick1.jpg

mixed em all up

pick2.jpg

and with a little help from my dazzling assistant

pick3.jpg

All im asking for is any SMALL gifts (easily postable) to be sent to my address so that I can buld a huge hamper (and a smaller second prize) to sell tickets and raffle off.

All proceeds will go to jane dexters rescue to help neuter / vaccinate an animal.

Examples of gifts include things both buns and owners will like eg: unwanted gift vouchers, toss toys, snacks, treats, and any toys you bought and opened- but bun just wasnt interested.

We have by the 20th March to build these hampers and then selling of the tickets will commence.

WELL DONE JANE DEXTER

Thankyou Fionabun for your amazing contribution today. Even though I said initially the hamper would be accepting items until the 20th March, Im going to put tickets on sale now as I have more than enough prizes.

Here is the third prize, includes:

Naturals Herb Hay, Apple stix (PF4P), chocolate treats, rabbit sticker sheet, toss corn, fridge magnet (huge), coconut treats.

3.jpg

Second prize includes:

Russel Rabbit feeding ball, banana treats, naturals carrotys, excel nature snackx, tomato plant seeds, bunnies rule sign, fridge magnet, shake and chew and a small bunny pendant/charm

2.jpg

And the big dog- 1st prize is (dont know how im gonna afford to post it)

Carrier for cavys/babies/small buns, 101 facts about rabbits book, feeding bowl, harvest munch wheel, Bookmark, apple pellets, chunky rabbit mug (i want it), treat tumbler ball, seeds (grass,parsley,basil and mint), edible wicker basket, wicker cane, pink bunny socks, pear sticks, photo fridge magnet, naturals crunchies, oat knibble hay and a huge back of sundried forage/hay.

1.jpg

Please lets do all who donated proud by rasing enough money to vaccinate and neuter loads of homeless bunnies at janes rescue. Tickets are on sale NOW

£2 each, 2 for £3, 5 for £8 (or if you really want to get the odds in) 7 for £10.

You can pay by paypal, postal order, cheque, cash (if you trust the RMail) however you want.

Will accept £5 Pets at home vouchers for 2 tickets as these will be handy for Jane also.

Tell your friends, families- anyone with a bun/cavy passion. All names of ticket buyers will be listed on a spreadsheet rather than sending everyone tickets out, and will use my bunny volounteers to help pick the 3 winners out.

You have until 10th april to purchase your tickets. jemma_yale_88@hotmail.com for paypal / non-member queries.

And once again

THANKYOU TO ALL THAT HELPED

any extra donations will be more than welcome, why not add another 10/20p to your paypal payment, they all add up

ooo sorry dont often come in this section so couldnt send a prize. will buy some tickets next week when i have some pennies in my bank account :D :D will add a little extra on aswell

These hampers are up for raffle now, all proceeds towards jane dexters warwick rescue.

The tickets are

£2 each,
2 for £3,
3 for £5,
5 for £8
(or if you really want to get the odds in) 7 for £10.

here are the prizes

3rd

3.jpg

2nd

2.jpg

and hurrayyy

1st

1.jpg

now including a homemade mosaic coaster by suzanne.

please help. lets do everyone who donated proud by entering the raffle.

if you require ur number will be sent to u but all entries go into a hat to be drawn 10th april. Why not entre a rescue as a gift?

Pay by paypal, cheque, cash (if u trust RM) postal order etc
PM for address but email for paypal is jemma_yale_88@hotmail.com

PLEASEEEE HELP

Back