• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simba, Nala, Fifi in the garden today

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Well it is so lovely and sunny here today i thought it was an ideal time to let my three fuzzies have a run in the garden. Well the first task is to get them all downstairs to the back door!! Oooh that is the most fun :lol: :lol: I do sometimes think i would be better off using their carrier but they dont like going in there so this is what i do.. its tricky but i can just do it!!
all3cuddle3.jpg

all3cuddle1.jpg

all3cuddle2.jpg

They all love being outside although Fifi doesnt stay for long before going back indoors.. i did manage to snap her a few times though before she ran away inside
She's got wet feet!
FifiFeb071.jpg

With Simba
simbafififeb07.jpg

Here's more of Simba
simbafeb073.jpg

simbafeb072.jpg

simbafeb071.jpg

and with Nala
simbanalafeb071.jpg

more of Nala
Nalafeb073.jpg

nalafeb072.jpg

Nalafeb071.jpg

They are now all upstairs washing their wet fuzzy feet! :lol: :lol: Hope you enjoy them!

Just how do you manage to keep your buns looking "just groomed" all the time? As soon as i've finished grooming Fozzie she is busy messing it up again!!

Gorgeous piccies of your bunnies! :love: :love:

Mad Bunster said:
Just how do you manage to keep your buns looking "just groomed" all the time? As soon as i've finished grooming Fozzie she is busy messing it up again!!

Gorgeous piccies of your bunnies! :love: :love:

Well today i hadn't groomed any of them! I did spend ages doing Simba last night but as soon as i finish doing him he sits licking and chewing his fur making it all wet and knotted up again :roll: The other two keep pretty tidy on their own :D

As always fabulous pictures of your gorgeous fluffy trio!!! :love:

I can't believe you were holding all three at the same time :shock: :shock: (not jealous or anything :x :oops: ) Bugs and Spooky hate being picked up, let alone held :roll: .

They look they had a great time in the garden!! :D :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Chris, ive been laughing my head off, at how you get them outside :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lovely piccys, and lovely to see them enjoy themselves out in the garden :love: :love:

Hi :wave:
They are beautiful!!
You are so lucky having 3 fluffy's.
Can't belive you managed to pick them all up together, impressive!

DSC01787.jpg

as others have said, it's very impressive that you can carry all 3 at the same time - I wouldn't dare risk that with 2 'cos they start jumping and getting excited when they get near the grass/ hutch :roll:

mega fluffy slippers still :lol:

Back