• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Sanctuary bunnies in the snow

MARCH2008022.jpg

Barney in the snow

Last edited:
aww

how cute! but we are not aloud angoras because mum is alergic to them :cry:

wont they get cold in the snow even with the long fur? :shock:

:wave: You can only do it if they have been living outside all the time - so they have grown a nice big winter coat. You can't put a bunny which usually lives in the house oudoors in winter - the temperature in the house is much warmer so they won't grow a big warm winter coat and will get very cold if you pop them outdoors :(

can bunnies go outside

at the moment my 6 bunnies are in indoor hutches all over the house and go out in the run on warm days .We have mum and dad who are about 2 and babies !are 1 ,could they live outside in hutches or a shed or should we keep them in till next spring , i worry about them being cold ,love those photos:roll:

I just couldnt resist!

After Seeing Crystal and Sir Lancelot I just couldnt help myself. I am serious digital scrapbooker (seriously!)

So look what I did
snowbeautiful.jpg

Is Cracker creating some "yellow snow" here - he looks poised ready for a toilet session!!

These piccys are so lovely. I have angoras and have been advsied never to get them wet - were yours ok in the snow - if I wanted to do the same with ours - what do you advise - coat wise - when they come back in from the snow? (assuming we get any snow of course!!! - perhaps I am being a bit premature - but thought I would find out for them :))

Those bunnies are adorable!! I love these pics so much :) Reminds me of those animal calendars - very clean, sharp & professional!

orrrrrrrrrrrr they are adorable, when i went to take a pic of fudge she started runnin round and messin about and then she got the hiccups lol!!!!

love the angora ,ours had a great time in the snow ,didn't want to leave them out too long flopsie was stamping with rage at being bought in ,at least he had this before he died x

Back