• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Sanctuary bunnies in the snow

Awwwwwwwwwwww!
*swoon* they are all gorgeous, tha angora couple in the snow would make a great christmas card and I love the shiny Belgian, i've always always wanted one.
p.s . Can I look forward to Blake snow pics?! :D

first one is very framable lol, get them out of the snow! and bring them down here to australia, that will heat up there cold little footsies a bit. in other words do yu think you could hide them in you r hand luggage so I can pat THEM instead of their picture.

*hugs*

I was revisiting this post today Adele (to try and cool down from this very hot summer weather), and it just made me smile so much seeing the sanctuary bunnies in their winter splendor. Love and Hugs to you my dear friend. :wave:

000_1088.jpg

I love these two, they look so lovely in the snow!

vikki:wave:

Netherland Lop

000_1029.jpg

10 Year old Mistletoe, our very sweet Netherland Dwarf has encountered a few snow blizzards in his time, so takes it all in his stride.

Wow, a ten yr old, thats pretty amazing, so is it cos ur a very good owner, or does the breed have a long life. My Mimi died today, but she was suffering from upper airwaves infection, and she had a stroke back in 2006, december the 17th, was going on holiday, unlucky date, she also had cataracts, she's made it quite far. Gud luck wwith ur bunnies then. And that pic is so cute, their fur made me fink they were frozen at first, with stalactites hanging from their ears, thats so cute!

R.I.P. Mimi, I will attempt to find u if there is life after death, if not, well, thats annoying.

Last edited:
Wow, a ten yr old, thats pretty amazing, so is it cos ur a very good owner, or does the breed have a long life. My Mimi died today, but she was suffering from upper airwaves infection, and she had a stroke back in 2006, december the 17th, was going on holiday, unlucky date, she also had cataracts, she's made it quite far. Gud luck wwith ur bunnies then. And that pic is so cute, their fur made me fink they were frozen at first, with stalactites hanging from their ears, thats so cute!

R.I.P. Mimi, I will attempt to find u if there is life after death, if not, well, thats annoying.

Thank you for your lovely message:D
I am so sorry to hear your news about Mimi, I am thinking of you and send hugs.
Small breed bunnies tend to have shorter than the usual life expectancy of a rabbit of approx 7 years.
I like to think my rabbits are long lived due to the care and love they receive:D
Best wishes
Adele

000_1029.jpg

10 Year old Mistletoe, our very sweet Netherland Dwarf has encountered a few snow blizzards in his time, so takes it all in his stride.

My 'Daddy' rabbit is the same breed and colour as Mistletoe but is only nearly 2! He is much fatter too :lol: Mistletoe is very pretty! Mine is called Mazza!

Last edited:
Back