• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Sanctuary bunnies in the snow

Adele

Warren Veteran
000_1088.jpg

Hiya I will be uploading some photos of the bunnies playing in the snow.
To begin with here are Crystal and Sir Lancelot the Angoras :D

Note: None of the bunnies spent more than two minutes out in the snow at any one time, and were dried thoroughly when they were put back into their playhouses.

how GORGEOUS!! Isn't it funny how beautiful white bunnies look yellow and dirty int he snow. I was shocked at Charlie's dishevelled appearance!

the snow hasnt set here (which i'm partially gla dof, a sgot to drive to manchester at weekend), but if it does i will keep a watchful eye on domino and gets some snaps if possible.

000_1029.jpg

10 Year old Mistletoe, our very sweet Netherland Dwarf has encountered a few snow blizzards in his time, so takes it all in his stride.

They are great pics!!! I wasn't sure if I should let my two have an experience of the snow or not, but maybe I shoud for a few minutes! Must get the camera ready!

Aaawwww dont they first two look so sweet sat in the snow....you would nearly lose them in all the white stuff lol!

Beautiful photos Adele. :D
As for Crystal & Sir Lancelot................ pwease can i come & `borrow` them? :wink: They`re stunning! :love: :love: :love:

Su.x

Back