• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guinea pig family - Yorkshire

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Sue

Two gorgeous young lady guineas (approximately 8 months old) - one agouti and white (Posie) and one Tri-colour (Rosie). They are free-ad piggies, and are now looking for their forever home. Hopefully they will be accompanied by their very own neutered boar.

The boar is a gentleman rescued from Free Ads just before Christmas (one of a pair described as perfect for children

Piggie Family

Hi Angie,

Definitely homechecking - these are very special piggies indeed, and I need to be absolutely sure that they will be safe and happy.

They are indoor piggies, and are used to lots of fuss and attention. Also, because rescues are so full I don't want to add to the load - I can look after them, I just feel that they deserve more attention as I am way over my own pig-limit now. Also, they have a lot to give to a new carer.

Lovely to hear from you,

Kind regards from Sue & The Herd

Have you put this on the guinea pig rehome/forum?

Good luck with finding them a home - there are so many buns and piggies in need of a loving home - its heartbreaking.

Hiya, if there were any possibility of a piggy train up here, Lynnes' (boss @ my rescue) daughters sister in law is looking for a pair and would prefer not to buy them. I have no piggies here at the mo, except my two:)

Pig train

Hi :wave:

I''m not too fara from you here in Yorkshire, so that wouldn't be a problem re: the Piggy Train (I could deliver them safely myself, come to think of it). Would you like me to pm my details so that she can contact me and could you do a home-check?

Many, many thanks from Sue :D )

Back