• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I miss my bunnies!! :o(

ShivyRex

Mama Doe
Well I am now in Southampton and my little darlings are in boarding! I only left them at 4pm yesterday and I miss them terribly! :( I am so glad I left them where they are though and not at home with a friend. The facilities are GREAT and the couple who run the boarding (just for rabbits) are sooo lovely and know exactly what rabbits need (she has her own conservatory turned into a rabbit house for her bunnies!!!).

The bunnies looked very relaxed when I left, munching on the massive amount of hay she had put in their hutch and investigating. I can't wait to see them again but it's nice to know they will still be well cared for and spoilt whilst I am away.

Happy new year my darling bunnies (and everyone else!)

Thanks for letting me moan :D

Shiv xXXx

Awww your bunnies seem to be in a lovely place :D I miss mine too when i go away,just glad its not that often.
Happy New Year.

Back