• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want another Bun!

Lynette

Warren Scout
I'm just sulking for a moment! I am so desperate for a girl Bunny for Rusty, but just can't find one which is close and suitable! I have never bonded before but feel so sorry for Rusty all alone with no one of his own kind to play with :(

They really are so lovely they get addictive! :)

where about are you from, someone might know of a rescue nearby that might have a suitable girlie and might helo with the bonding :D

I think I must have contacted them all now :?

I know one has me on the list but no girlies at the moment. Are there more males in this world?

But if anyone has any ideas from Stoke-on-Trent and prepared to travel about an hour! Longer if anyone has ideas on how to persuade the OH :lol:

Maybe a bunny run could be arranged to get a suitable girlie bun to where you are... then perhaps a local rescue would help you bond them in return for a donation? :D

I guess the only problem there though is you'd have to organise something in the event that they don't pair up at all :?

I really thought it would be so easy finding a Bun with so many wanting homes out there! I don't know what i'd do if got one from far away and they didn't pair up. Could make things pretty messy!

I would love to give a Bun a home for Christmas :roll:

hi ive got a few girl bunnies looking for new and loving homes :) the only thing is they arnt neutered :( (not yet anyway)

Lynette said:
I think I must have contacted them all now :?

I know one has me on the list but no girlies at the moment. Are there more males in this world?

But if anyone has any ideas from Stoke-on-Trent and prepared to travel about an hour! Longer if anyone has ideas on how to persuade the OH :lol:

Who have you contacted, their must be some lovely girl who would like a nice home with you.

Lynette what about Lulu?
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=31860

or Tammy

Tammyb-1.jpg

nicola12 said:
hi ive got a few girl bunnies looking for new and loving homes :) the only thing is they arnt neutered :( (not yet anyway)
Bless, sorry if I've missed this and you've posted elsewhere but have you started up a rescue?

Back