• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help :'(

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Ok .. firstly, Can I just state that this isnt here for personal attack or anything like!! Just think these buns really really need help :cry:

http://household.uk.freeads.net/rabbits_and_possibly_some_guinea-344612.htm

... The website link shows just why these buns need out, The poem about her sisters bunny on the 'my poems' page .. :x

I have got the number for the rspca local to her, & will call them as soon as I can ... but is there anything else I/we can do?!! :cry:

Becki Xx

I have been watching that ad' too Becki
I just wish I were in a position to help. But I really cannot take on any more Buns after the two that arrive next week.
It is utterly heartbreaking...... :cry:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
I have been watching that ad' too Becki
I just wish I were in a position to help. But I really cannot take on any more Buns after the two that arrive next week.
It is utterly heartbreaking...... :cry:

Janex

Well at first I thought maybe I could tek one or two on at a time, neuter them and rehome them, but there seem to be a very lot of them .. and the thing is, will she stop breeding whilst the others are saved?!! V.much doubt it, and I cant afford to do that with lots of buns :( X

That's so sad :( I could help with bunny runs - Chesterfield is just up the road from me. I do wonder whether it would help though, she doesn't seem to imply anywhere that she plans to stop breeding them :cry:

Simba is gorgeous :(

beckiboo186 said:
Shes a young girl .. the add doesnt seem that bad when you've looked on her site!! :roll: X

I thought the same - she makes them sound like fashion accessories :( I thought the comment that one rabbit would 'make great pet for a child, big fluffy and cuddly' was really sad :cry:

to be honest there are so many of these ads that even if you help one then she will keep having more and so in one way you just encourage her, the only sure way to stop her is for the rspca or someone to take the lot

OMG poor things :(

I really think its best if nobody takes them though- she's not talking of giving up or anything- she's just selling them :(

mandy said:
OMG poor things :(

I really think its best if nobody takes them though- she's not talking of giving up or anything- she's just selling them :(

I agree with Mandy.

Have you seen their horses? :love:

How disgusting. She is foul mouthed! those poems are disgusting. And those poor buns living in those horrid conditions.

She doesnt care about the bunnies at all, and she certainly doesnt deserve to have them.

God i am FUMING! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Have sent an email requesting details of free animals, free hutches are not mentioned in this ad. Will get some info. I would imagine if the free animals are taken away from her or not she will still continue breeding if she wants too. If I can visit at least I can look at the set up and conditions the animals are living in. I WOULD NOT PAY FOR ANY ANIMAL FROM A BREEDER but I do think these poor creatures need a good retirement.

Miss Lavender was an ex-breeders bunny who ended up in a rescue (pregnant) her breeder just released her unwanted bunnies into her garden (and of course bunnies went into neighbours gardens too) this is how Lavender ended up pregnant again and in a rescue.

Rabswood

Have reported the 'poems' page to piczo and they have removed it! :D They are also keeping an eye on the rest of the content.

her site and the poems are quite disturbing

but i have to say - if you took away these rabbits do you really think she would stop breeding? she seems like a complete fool who will carry on doing what she is doing regardless.

its sad that these rabbits are in this situation but all you are doing is freeing up more space for more rabbits to end up in the same situation

i would love to help every rabbit i see in the freeads and most of them are breeders buns but its not possible - because you are then doing the breeder a favour - you take their unwanted stock and they simply get in more stock until that becomes used - and it becomes a vicious circle

thats not to say though that this whole situation is very upsetting - and if someone wants to take those rabbits then its their own personal choice and i certainly wouldnt knock them for it - but i cant see how breeders like this girl will ever be stopped

Back