• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful Lavender(AKA Little bun)..update reserved..again!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
this beautiful bunny was due to go to a new home today but unfortuantely that is now not happening :cry:
littlebunv.jpg

she is a lionhead and will need regular grooming, has been fostered as a house rabbit and is very clean. She is lively and full of fun as a youngster should be. She was originally taken to a vets to be put to sleep as she had a neck wound which her owner didn't want to treat :evil: she still has a scar on her neck from the wound.
In this photo she looks darker than she is and the next 2 pics were taken before she had grown a bit!
littlebunb.jpg

Luckily a vet nurse who is also a friend of mine and a forum member :D bought her home and nursed her ..she then persuaded owner to sign her over to Honeybunnies.
(camera shy)
littlebuna.jpg

So now she needs a home..so if you are looking for a most beautiful girlie bun please considet this lovely little lady.
she is neutered and mxyi vacs.

:( aahhh that's such a shame for her and poor little Pippin. They are both gorgeous buns so I'm sure they'll find a good home soon.

Trouble is Suzanne I'm full of buns with more due in and the person fostering Little bun needs her moved. :( .we thought this new home was watertight....the person concerned is very upset that she can no longer have them.
by the way love you new siggie :D

honeybunny said:
by the way love you new siggie :D
Thanks i thought it was about time I incuded the rest of the family.

Sorry we can't help you out with this little bun (as much as I'd love to) but we'll have a full house at Christmas as my parents are on hols for three weeks and we have Charlie and Tia. They are still living separately because Tia tends to nip Charlie when he starts jumping around, although they do spend free time together.

Jill she is such a stunning little bunny ! What a shame her home fell through. Did Mickey go to his new home ? xx

Steph said:
Jill she is such a stunning little bunny ! What a shame her home fell through. Did Mickey go to his new home ? xx
yep Mickey went last night..a lovely couple who will spoil him! :D

Oh my goodness, she is the most delicious thing I have ever seen. I wish she could live with us. Hope you find a home for her soon:)

Fingers crossed

She is such a lovely little bun with so much personality, sadly with christmas coming there is not room at my house for a bun with so much energy even tho i am sure she would love all the paper to run in and out of, i hope we can find her a lovely home soon as she has had a rocky start to life and needs a home to settle down in and bond with a new family. Fingers crossed for the little bun from the foster mum (the veterinary nurse)

Lavender has a reserve on her again...and she will be going with Pippin! :D and they are lucky buns to have this person as their new owner!!!

kayjay said:
Anyone we know??
Lavender and Pippin have gone to live with Sue who used to run Bracknell Rabbit rescue..Sue now lives in Gloucestershire and will be re opening as a rescue when they have their new home straight...she fell in love with these 2 as she had been missing having housebunnies! :D

Back