• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little garden centre bunny

bunnygran

Warren Scout
We've been up to Wakefield this afternoon to the local garden centre. They also sell bunnies. Today there was just one little girl bunny with a sign saying that she was free. When I asked why she was free they said it was because she had grown too big and nobody would want her. I asked what would happen to her and they said somebody will take her. We weren't happy with this as anybody could have taken her and neglected her or hurt her.

So, guess what, we have taken her :roll: . She is gorgeous white lion head lop. I don't think we can keep her so we will be looking to rehome her. I will take some pictures of her tomorrow and you can see how gorgeous she is.

garden centre bunny

good for you !!! i would have done the same even though I can DEFINATELY have no more bunnies, seeing as I now have six, one of which is indoors at the moment as he is only a baby and the weather is soooo **** !!!

I hope you find her a good home.

Oh well done. Poor little thing.

I now have an emergency hutch free in case I'm faced with something like that.

Rabs

Back