• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scan piccies 20 weeks 3 days

animus

Mama Doe
Here they are :D

scan1.jpg

scan2.jpg

We won't know the gender until the next scan.
I think this was at Sally's (Tupperware Queen) hospital too :D

Hehe you can just about make out a little ear and a nose :D
I'm so filled with happiness and excitement, I think I'm gonna burst! :D :lol: :lol:

Katie how wonderful! :D
and ...20 weeks!!! :shock: This will seem like a very short pregnancey!
Are you going to ask the gender or let it be part of the nice surprise of the birth?
And do you want us to suggest names?

ummmm..Thumper or Dandelion for a boy ...and Daisy or Flopsy for a girl!! :lol: :lol:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww i love baby scans! you can see an ickle foot :D
congratualtions! motherhood is so amazing im sure you are going to love it! take it easy xx

honeybunny said:
Katie how wonderful! :D
and ...20 weeks!!! :shock: This will seem like a very short pregnancey!
Are you going to ask the gender or let it be part of the nice surprise of the birth?
And do you want us to suggest names?

ummmm..Thumper or Dandelion for a boy ...and Daisy or Flopsy for a girl!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brilliant pictures! You must be over the moon! :D

:D Scan pictures still fasinate me. I think it's amazing to be able to see your baby ages before you can actually hold it :D

Wow!!! you can see a little eye too!!! You must be so excited..
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm all broody now lo)

Great pics Katie :D

My sister had a 3D scan when she was pregnant... they are soooo freaky! You can see the baby and all its little features so clearly :shock:

Thanks everyone :D Can't wait to see what the doctor says tomorrow :D

Jill, I wouldn't mind either way, Neil thinks it would be a good idea to find out so we can prepare better :)
We'd love help with names :D Not sure Dandelion would go down to well though :lol: :lol:

Back